Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Jonah,
I am so sorry that I left your name out of the ruggedly handsome dudes on this forum, but Miko has been sending me private messages (yes, she can read, write AND she is computer savvy!) to LEAVE HER MAN ALONE!!! As Miko is much bigger than me, she could probably whip my prissy little backside, so I have left my love for you a well-kept secret until now. :oops: :oops:

Worshipping you from afar,
Tyke
P.S. don't tell my mom I know how to use the computer!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhh I feel sooooooo left out now

Max :cry:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Tyke......all I can say is.....

As for my sister......ignore her. You have nothing to worry about. That is unless you're a squirrel.....you're not, are you?

Jonah

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jonah - I HATE squirrels...maybe Miko and I can work something out....
Max - You know I love ya' baby!!!
And Denver, you will ALWAYS be my HERO!!

Wow, this internet dating is getting hectic!! Hope I'm not getting a reputation :roll:
:?

Love you all!!!
Tyke

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Poor Dex! You are anything BUT chopped liver, and Mom and I are both so glad you are feeling better! (We were pretty worried about Tanner too!) I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag and let you all know that I've been fixed ....but I can still have my crushes on all you handsome boys, can't I???
Love,
Tyke

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
You are a very handsome boy Dakota...........
Love that photo...............Maybe Tyke can have two boyfriends

Your buddy Denver

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maya, you are a beautiful girl - aren't we lucky to have all these handsome boys?? And sorry Dex - My mom actually meant YOUR mom - but we are glad the other Dex is feeling better too!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts