Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyke is enjoying her first season as a USC Gamecock cheerleader. Here she is doing her "victory dance" as she watches the game against North Carolina. If you turn up the sound, not only can you hear her enthusiastic cheers, but that is the USC fight song in the background.
She will be pulling against her home state when we play Tennessee tonight (although she is allowed to pull for the Vols when not playing USC!)
[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
459 Posts
Cute!! We have a football pup too! Barks for the Ohio State Buckeyes!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyke also pulls for the Buckeyes - we have good friends from Columbus who are devoted Ohio State fans! They are heading up there in a few weeks and have promised to bring her a Buckeye bandanna for her collection! Her other favorites are Appalachian State and anybody but Clemson!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a little hard to tell, isn't it? Actually, we have an animated "Cocky" (USC's mascot) doll that moonwalks to the fight song - she was considering attacking him, but just couldn't get up the nerve!

G

·
Ah too cute!! Maya was looking all around for the dog when I played the video. When she finally saw it Maya said she just needs a jersey like I have and then she would be all set!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it! What a good lookin' Buckeye!

OH -
IO! First time by Buckeye friends did that, I kept thinking - there must be more letters in Ohio....duh! :oops:

·
Registered
459 Posts
hmz819 said:
Ah too cute!! Maya was looking all around for the og when I played the video. When she finally saw it Maya said she just needs a jersey like I have and then she would be all set!!!

Heather -- just ordered Lucy the same Ohio State jersey last night. Will post a pic when we get it.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I'd love to see the video Kim, but for some reason it won't play on our computer here in NH... :cry: Tyke is so darn cute!!!! I've 'borrowed' the one of her in her crate, and set it as my desk top! I just love her little scrunched up mouth!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Kathie, I will have to tell Tyke she is a "star!" Better not, though - she is already a bit stuck on herself - she cannot pass her reflection in a mirror or a window without stopping to take a look! I think she is the first dog I've ever had that actually seems to recognize her own reflection!

My cousin had the same problem with the video on her computer - I think it requires a Quicktime player - you can download one for free at apple.com, I think. I had to download it to see my own videos!

P.S. Tyke thinks Denver is a hottie - her first crush!! :oops:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yup Colorado Avalanche
that is our hocky team around here.
Mom & Dad do a lot of yelling when they are on TV
and of course that is where my name came from(did so Uncle Gene)

Denver

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Yup Colorado Avalanche
that is our hocky team around here.
Mom & Dad do a lot of yelling when they are on TV
and of course that is where my name came from(did so Uncle Gene)
you know...I've never knew how Denver got his name...now I know :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts