Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We woke this morning to heavy rain - I haven't had the courage to slog out to the raingauge, but just down the road, Charleston got 4 inches last night! Being the water loving doodle that she is, Tyke couldn't wait to go out for her "morning constitutional!" After a few minutes out there, she looked like she had just come out of the bath tub! (of course, she was having a great time out there and couldn't understand why Mom had to be such a party pooper!) Just last night I had given her a good grooming and her hair was beautiful. And now.....

But the main thing was she had FUN! :lol: :lol: (And getting toweled off just set off a slippery Doodle 500 through the house!)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh...hehehe...Tyke looks so cute :)

We are so mean - we don't let them out to play together when it's raining...it's so hard to bathe 2 of them :shock: I go one step further and only allow Dex out on a leash when it's raining...1) he doesn't always come back when called and 2) his fur is so thick (and white) and he is just a dirt sponge!! Kirby is a good boy and just goes to do his business so he has more freedom.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
can u say CUTE?!!! ...TYKE is so cute when he's wet and still looks same except he has soft curls
Peanut is the same way when we bathe her...not any smaller just the same curls

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, she was mad because I made her come in out of the rain! At least I didn't get the "Evil Eye"....

That one is just plain SCARY!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STINK EYE - I LOVE IT!!! Rita, she is going to get herself a nice bath in your soap again, because right now she does STINK! Just like a wet dog!!! Of course, I should have just soaped her up in the rain this morning!!! :wink: She'll be smelling like a Christmas tree again by tonight!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How'd you know I was saving that one all for me??? :D I'm gonna have to break down and order some more anyway!!! My mom stole the one that smells like baked apples and I hid the juniper away from her! Tyke and I split the pine and peel!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts