Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gave Tyke a bath in some of Rita's soap - I ordered several, but since it was Christmas, I used the Pine and Peel soap - she smells just like a Fraser fir Christmas tree! (I sort of cheated - I cut the bar of soap in half so Tyke can have part, and I get some too!)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's like a little Christmas Elf now - except she's bit a little bit more naughty than nice today.....before she fell asleep, she ATE part of the newspaper..... :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
don't forget a few wrapped xmax gifts to put at little TYKE's feet, she'll love opening them up 8)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I can't believe that your sweet little Tyke can be naughty. She is such a cutie pie...Tanner is cute but at 55 lbs I can't just pick him up and squeeze him.

How long does the Xmas smell last? I don't bathe Tanner (the groomer does) as we can't lift him into the tub and we don't have a walk-in shower on the main floor. Maybe I could just wash his feet with the soap and he would smell like pine instead of Fritos :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, Annie, sometimes I think Tyke invented the word "naughty" :evil: It is such a good thing she's so CUTE! :wink:
In many ways, she reminds me of our dog Fritzy when she was a puppy. Fritzy would do these really bad things, but because she put so much THOUGHT into her bad deeds, you really had to secretly admire her ingenuity! (Like toilet papering the WHOLE house before she brings you the empty roll, or using the pillows from the living room sofa to make your own snow to play in !!) Tyke's favorite is to sneak into Mom's room (she has learned to push open the door) and steal her cigarettes and lighter :wink: Personally, I think it's a wonderful idea - Mom should stop smoking anyway, but stealing is BAD!!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Kim, you have the most wonderful attitude when it comes to Tykes adventures. Things are just things...we just hope when the puppies grow up that we still have a few :lol: :lol:

Tanner still gets a wild hair every once in a while and destroys something...I just shake my head and say..."one more thing we don't have to pay to move". :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And if the few things we have once they are grown up have our pup's "autographs" (teeth or claw marks) in them, that makes them even better! We still have a door sill around one of the back doors with Frosty's (she was the dog we had even before Fritzy) scratch marks on it. She would stand up beside the door and STREEEETCH before she went out! They start near the bottom of the door when she was a puppy, and end much higher when she reached adulthood. It was like her own personal growth chart!!! When she died, nobody in the house even considered fixing that - we still think about her and smile whenever we see those scratches!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
annieG said:
Tanner still gets a wild hair every once in a while and destroys something...I just shake my head and say..."one more thing we don't have to pay to move". :wink:
Annie if you say that loud enough in front of Tanner, you may not have to hire a mover at all

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He would only be helping out Mom and Dad, after all.............. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts