Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tyke had a visit from the Easter Bunny AND her cousin Shoney! Shoney is technically a "giant cockapoo", but knowing that dogs can have more than one father in a litter, we are wondering if Tyke's labradoodle dad didn't have a secret date with Shoney's mom, since they came from the same breeder! Shoney is about 24 inches at his shoulders, and close to 70 lbs! Here is a picture of Shoney with his mom, my sister Pam.

And here is Tyke being held by her cousin Reagan, with cousin Riley in the background! [/img]

We all took a hike in the Great Swamp Sanctuary early Saturday morning - the boys were smarter than we were - they brought their scooters!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
What a wonderful place to begin your Easter. I think you maybe right about Shoney...kinda big for a cockapoo :p :p

If we can't be there at the swamp then I am glad you are keeping watch over it until we get there :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AnnieG wrote:
If we can't be there at the swamp then I am glad you are keeping watch over it until we get there
We'll keep it nice and pretty for you! Rumor has it there is another big gator in the beaver pond, Annie, but I haven't seen him yet - and I don't let Tyke get very close either!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts