Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Tyke has finally trained Ba Ba to play fetch...although in this video, she shows how she plays by herself too!
[/URL][/img]

Tyke has given us all sore arms now that she's learned to 'fetch'!
[/URL]
The "cheerleader" you hear tweeting in the background is my cockatiel, Tindy Lou![/img]

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
those videos are soooooooooooo sweet!!!
and yes your MOM is hooked big time :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh that is so sweet...both your Mom and Tike.

Does Tyke like your bird or does she ignore it?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lindsie, Tyke is an almost-8-month old f4 labradoodle. Her mom was an f3b, and dad was an f4 (I think that makes her an f4 - my genetics knowledge isn't what it should be). Mostly she is just a bundle of energy and LOVE!!! :lol:

Annie, Tyke and Tindy Lou are sort of interested in each other, but I don't let them get too close - Tyke is a typical doodle, which means everything interesting goes into her mouth - curtains for Tindy Lou! We usually crate Tyke while Tindy Lou does her nightly fly-around. She's never barked or acted aggressively toward her, and Tindy Lou doesn't really seem to be afraid of Tyke.

And Annmarie you are right - you notice that Tyke is hopping all over couches and chairs in the video -she won that war BIG TIME! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mary, we may just have to do that this summer - Mom and I are thinking of renting a house for a week or two up near Boone, NC - that's not far from you an Annabelle!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I'm glad you told me about the Bird I was expecting The shower curtain scene from Psycho :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad you told me about the Bird I was expecting The shower curtain scene from Psycho
Too funny! Tindy Lou is pretty much always making some kind of noise - usually talking to the birds outside or screeching when a cat comes too close to the birdfeeder outside. That tweet you hear is her way of saying "Hey, what about me? I'm cute too!! Play with me!" She has actually trained some of the mockingbirds in our yard - they sound just like her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts