Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Tyke is making some headway in The Battle of the Couch....

What do you think?????

GO TYKE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Toooooo CUTE! Helpin grandmas feet stay warm! :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
I recognize the mischevious doodle look.... Tyke is thinking "just let me turn on the fluffy charm and g-ma will be happy to let me share the couch with her."

So cute!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...that's a great photo! You're lucky Tyke is so small...Dexter has started to worm his way onto half the couch lately (but since he keeps us warm we don't mind much).

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A DOODLE!!"
-Tyke (Winner and still Champion!)

G

·
haha too funny you posted this. I was just thinking I wonder how Tyke is doing with the couch battle. The no couch rule lasted one day here. The no bed rule actually lasted about a month. GO TYKE!!! You show them who rules the house!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lol: Heather, Tyke won the Battle of the Bed without firing a shot! As soon as I was sure she was dependable to tell me when she had to go out at night, she was on the foot of the bed. She's been there for a little over 2 months! She now has the good down pillow! :? Hope she gives me one for Christmas!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I'd say Grandma is completely head over heels in love
way to go TYKE!!!! yesssssssssssss!!! :D :D :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Heather, Tyke won the Battle of the Bed without firing a shot! As soon as I was sure she was dependable to tell me when she had to go out at night, she was on the foot of the bed. She's been there for a little over 2 months! She now has the good down pillow! Hope she gives me one for Christmas!!!
HAHA...Tyke has his own down pillow?? My husband is off today...when I got back from my shower I found Dex laying in my spot on the bed with his head on my pillow...tough life these doodles have!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, it was originally MY pillow, but she has hijacked it!! Now I either have to let her have it all to herself, or share it with her and hear her snoring in my ear all night!!! :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts