Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just one picture for now - well, one old and one new! I'll post some video once I get upstairs on my mac :)

This is Sandy at 8 weeks when I brought him home...

And this is Sandy today! Just over 10 weeks! Check out the long legs on my boy - he's a sprinter already!

Should I trim those little curlies in front of his eyes? They don't seem to bug him, but they bug me! Its like talking to my daughter with her hair all messy and in her face. Makes me a bit looney! :roll:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
WOW, it's amazing how fast they grow :!: He must have inherited those long legs from Granny Di cause momma and daddy don't have them :wink: He's just too adorable :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
AWH!!! Sandy is so cute! I personally like the little curls over his eyes, but it's personal preferance. we cut Dexter's when they got out of control :) I can't believe how much he has changed in 2 weeks...

G

·
Oh My Goodness! He is almost looking like Colorado Legs :lol: And is that his PAW? Woohoo, I think he is going to be a big boy! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG Kristen Sandy grew stilts!!! hahahhaa and thos HUGE paws are adorable. hahhahaha i know what you mean by thos little hairs sticking out sideways hahahhaha sooooooooo cute!!

He has grown soooooooooo much!!! wow!!! and such a cutie pie as ever!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Stilts!!! He sure did!!

Wow those legs!! He almost has that newborn-horse look...he's turning into a fine young man... :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Ok Lynn, where are the updated pics of Dex :wink:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL Doubtful - Both Sandy's parents are around 50lbs. I don't expect him to get much bigger, although anything is possible!

·
Registered
853 Posts
He's so cute! I can't believe how fast he grew. The "hair in the eyes" bugs me too, so I trim Doc's every now and then so I can see his eyes. :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New pictures! Sandy ate one of those dentabones to help his little breath problem, and it got all over him... His paws looked like I put a gallon of hairspray on them!

So, he needed a bath...

A bit pissy after the first introduction to the hairdryer...

And 15 minutes later, STILL pissy...

Starting to perk up a bit...

I heard the cookie box, but I don't see it!

Oh happy days with my favorite toy!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG that is the best!!! what a little stinker hahahhahaha
kristen sometime i'll share you the same exact look on max's face when he was 15wks old and so pissed off we tried to dress him up for halloween

SANDY is getting so big and tall so fast!!! and hahhahha glad he gave ya "the eyes" means he's got a bit of spunk in 'em!!! you rock Sandy!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Thanks for my afternoon AWWWWWW!! :lol: Getting ready to give crusty/dusty little Miko a bath before class. Don't want them to think she's a junkyard dog! :oops:

·
Registered
58 Posts
two weeks later

I just love your pup!!! His coloring is beautiful. And those eyes!!! They say it all---he sure has a mad expression after his bath!!! You must be having the best time with him---enjoy.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Boy, Sandy is an absolute doll!!
It is shocking to see how much he grew in just two weeks!!

Photos are wonderful, and the water bottle is the best toy yet.....if you be sure and watch him. Coco loves them, though she has gotten a little aggressive with it lately.....don't want her to eat it!

Enjoy, they grow into little teens quick....and you talk about pissy???

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for looking everyone!

Now we have seen 10 week photos of Sandy, and now Lucy! Now the pressure is on LYNN! We need pictures of Dex!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
debbildog said:
Thanks for looking everyone!

Now we have seen 10 week photos of Sandy, and now Lucy! Now the pressure is on LYNN! We need pictures of Dex!!!
OMG watch out folks these new doodle owners are worse than us veteran doodleaholics...they now COUNT how many ya post and let you know when you need more hahahhaha!!!

high five to ya kristen!!! keep us on our toes

LYNN>>>>pics of Dex are needed asap..thank yoou :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts