Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until we fly-in to Jac's place and pick up our Copper boy! We are all very excited. Jason is sooo ready for his new buddy to come home. :D

G

·
You know, nature has a way of making things right...as sad as I am to see my puppies leave, oh my gosh, it will be nice to clean up the "puppy area"! LOL (Pups at this age, when there are 7 together, make a mess of EVERYTHING! :lol: )
But, there is nothing more joyous in the world than to watch all 7, given an opportunity, scamper to the living room to jump, play and explore. They leap and hop and I swear they laugh!
I do love little Copper and I know that Jason and Vicky (and the entire family) will give him lots of individual love and attention and he will be sooooo happy.
Wannadoodle is right, Copper is a lucky boy!
Jac

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Jac, we will certainly give it our all to make sure Copper is happy here with us. I don't know though, your home will be a tough act to follow. :D

Lee Beth, Jason always sleeps at night. :wink: Acts goofy during the day but has never had trouble sleeping, thank goodness. Jason has taken to hanging out in Copper's crate, maybe that is the equivilant to not sleeping? :?

Thank you Jannie. I am trying to get myself mentally ready for a baby in the house.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Shannon, Copper will make 24 little furry feet in our household plus our hibernating tortoise who doesn't have furry feet. :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes today was the day. Copper is such a dear heart. What a snuggle boy. He snuggled up with Jason the whole flight home. Just what I had hoped for.

I SO enjoyed meeting Jac and her husband. :D Wonderful, wonderful, individuals. If you ever get the chance to meet them, take it!

Jett doesn't know quite what to think of Copper yet. She will almost go up to him then backs away. She doesn't growl or anything, she just isn't sure. :?

We took pictures and I will post them when I get the chance to download them. :D

We love our Copper Boy!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Congratulations Vicky, Jason and Copper :!: What a happy day :D :D Can't wait to see pictures :!:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have posted pictures of Copper to my album and you can also do a search on Copper and he will show up. I think Jac got a picture of us together with Copper. Maybe she will post that when she gets a chance.

Jett and Copper continue to get better acquainted. Copper gave her a kiss a little bit ago. So sweet.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Copper and Jason look like they are becoming best buds :!: Copper is GORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Vicky!!!

Thanks for sharing all of the awesome "baby" photos!!! Cooper is a doll and looks like he is quite happy with you guys! I'm so envious of you that you got to meet Jac....and of course that Jac got to meet you guys!! :lol: What cute boys you have!!!....all of them! How is Jett reacting to the new bundle of joy??

Best Wishes!!

Susie and Abbie :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi everyone,
I am slowly getting back to my routine!
Vicky and her family are all just wonderful people and I was thrilled to meet them. Vicky's sons are, of course, adorable, and her husband, Steve, is a kind and very likable man. And...well, Vicky is exactly as she seems to be here...wise, funny, sweet, caring...a good person!
What a blessing it is to have them love my little puppy...I couldn't ask for a better match!
I have not seen the pictures yet...I'll go there now, I just wanted to stop in to confirm that we are all so happy now. (Granted, I have had some adjusting time...it is sooooooo hard seeing the puppies go...but also very rewarding.)
I do have pictures and I will try to post them...but I have to delete some first because they tell me that I have too many already! Imagine that!! LOL
I do want to post pictures of our puppies on the F1B page, so I will be deleting some soon.
This forum has brought so many lovely people into my life...thank you all, you are great! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Great pics, Vicky! I love seeing Copper so happy! (Especially love the one with Copper in Jason's bed. :wink: )

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jac, we had an unusually warm day yesterday and Copper loved to romp outside in it. He is so comical, bouncy bouncy, lol.

Susie, Jett loves her new friend. They play well together and it is a hoot to watch. Yesterday was the first time I witnessed Jett correct Copper. It was hard for me to watch because I have never seen Jett so much as growl, let alone do a "that's enough." But it was successful, Copper was on my lap lickety split. lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts