Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annabelle and Hank have been having a great time - tonite they decided tug of war was in order

thanks for letting me share :)

Hank - getting ready for takeoff - his ears fly out sideways like wings

The chase is on - Annabelle got the ball towel away from Hankiepoo

Hank hording some toys

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oooh I LOVE the pictures!! They look like they are having SO MUCH FUN! Sandy would love to have someone to play tug of war with, but none of his doggy friends like to :(

Thanks for sharing! Glad you are having a blast with Hankiepoo!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
seazr said:
How fun--grwat pictures!!!
Diane is that German or Dutch for GREAT? hahhaa and you had that one coming since I usually am the TYPO Queen hahhahaa

Those are GREAT pictures!! they look like they are having the time of their life!! thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be German, sure isn't English LOL

Thanks they get along incredibly well - no first meeting jitters, they just start playing. I had to go out and get them - they were out back beating on each other and it's almost midnight, gonna have to close the doggie door for the nite if they keep that up :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zoey is adorable, Annabelle will play tug of war with other doggies, but so far she thinks tug of war with Mommy or Daddy should be played with a ball - like I want to hold a ball and have her chomping on :shock:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Mary....I have come to believe that you work for a toy manufacturer....or are extremely rich! AB's toys are always in perfect shape....even now with tug of war! :wink:
Those are great pictures...looks like loads of fun is being had! :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gene said:
Mary....I have come to believe that you work for a toy manufacturer....or are extremely rich! AB's toys are always in perfect shape....even now with tug of war! :wink:
Those are great pictures...looks like loads of fun is being had! :lol:
hmmmmmmmm, work for a toy manufacturer - sounds like a lucrative deal ! I spend more on Annabelle than I do on me :roll:

They did have a great time and destuffed 2 of the rings within a few minutes - I imagine the other 3 will be destuffed today - right now they are crashed out, AB on the bed, Hank on his bed next to the bed - DH just left to go fishing so they have now decided I'm ok (no one in kitchen anymore)

G

·
Can I come play??? I'm great at tug of war.

Maya

Cute pics and I agree with Gene the toys look new. Even a new toy for Maya is looking shabby in a few minutes

Heather

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Yes, that tug-of-war toy wouldn't have lasted long here either. Good thing you took the picture in time Mary! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amazing toy is still together, destuffed but not torn apart yet, can't say that for other toys - lots of carcasses laying around :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts