Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you're not tired of too many photos...

Then Dex and Kirby found a better way to play with their Air Kong...

downtime during some training...

G

·
Maya and her BF Tori will run together side by side with the air kong in both thier mouths. Tori is taller so it slants down a little on Maya's side. It is funny to watch them play.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Those are GREAT shots!!! ohhhhhhhhhh how sweet it is!!! they're both looking like they're having the time of their life :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Leslie, What fun pictures! Two beautiful doodles! Thank you for sharing.

Gene,
but our air Kong is still reasonably bew
I don't know what reasonably "bew" is ...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
leslie....me and my family were just looking at these pics again.
Kirby has eyes that are so round and big like buttons :D
and Dexter is soooooooo soft like live teddy bear

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
gene said:
Great pics! Jonah and Miko do the same thing, but our air Kong is still reasonably bew....still has the rope! For how long.....? :wink:
Is reasonably bew as good as reasonably dold????
Bahaahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I never get tired of Dexter and Kirby photos!!! Now aren't you glad you got Kirby? They make such a team and seem to have do much fun together! :D :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah since his haircut, Kirby is more of a light tan and less auburn/red. His tail is more red as is his ears (weird because Dexter's ears are apricot while the rest of him has turned more off-white).

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I've said it before .... will say it again .... Dexter and Kirby are two of the most coordinating dogs I have ever seen!

You might want to look into a doggy modeling agency for those two ...

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's not easy to photograph them together. Kirby looks fine in most shots but Dexter is constantly overexposed. :? I need to work on my camera settings will try bracketing the exposure which may be the easiest solution. I have no issues shooting either one individually but with one dark and one light, most shots go in the trash due to exposure issues. :(

Any photographers out there have a simple solution for an overexposed doodle? :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts