Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have everything figured out now so I found a picture taken just a few months ago on Tuckers first day at his new house. Thanks for all the help getting me going.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh my what an adorable baby he was!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is now 45 lbs. he will be 7 months old on the 20th . He has quite a 7 month birthday present coming. He is going to the vet for the big "clip". Sorry Tucker but some things just have to be done. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem- Tucker will go outside to potty but only if I go out and stand at the edge of the backyard. We put up a chainlink fence so he has a nice litttle world of his own, but he is a baby. How can I get him not to be so dependent of me. He :arrow: does this with anyone who takes him out.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what a doll baby Tucker is!!! i'd have a hard time saying no to a doodle that cute!!! ohhhhhhhhh puppy fix yesssssssssss!!! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dana - funny you say that...we still go outside with dexter a lot when he has to go potty. he will go by himself sometimes, but we also go out with him quite a bit. Dexter in general does not like to be apart from us. He'll go outside by himself for a bit, but he'll normally hang out by the back door a lot. Dexter is 10 months old.

It has gotten a bit better in the past few months so maybe it's just something they'll grow into more (independence)?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Tucker is the sweetest thing!!!!! Aside from Miko, I've never seen a doodle with a tux, and never realized that there were poodles with a 'tux' marking! Thanks for the lesson, and keep posting those wonderful pictures! :D

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Ohhhh, just saw this photo!! What a doll Tucker is!!

Coco prefers us to go out with her.....left over from housebreaking training.....We carried her out, then went out with her to the same potty spot.....still she will go more willingly if we go out and tell her to
"go potty." she will sometimes go on her own.....and fiddle around out there for a bit, but not for long.....she wants back in to be with us....and out of the heat!
She is 6 1/2 months old.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts