Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
are you using photobucket???

If you don't use photobucket then right click the picture, click properties, then copy the info.jpg
come back here click the Img button ,, paste and hit Img button again

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I am using photo bucket. I thought I had it figured out but I didn't. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that is the photo I posted a few months back. I am not sure what I did to get it there. I want Cubs picture to come up on the left when I post something. I went to profile and thought I had it, but didn't.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Cubadoodle that is an avatar, check out this link to tofind out how to do it

Courtsey of Gene:

If anyone needs help setting up there avatar, here's a great free site to resize your picture!

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I finally got my photo of Cub on here. I don't know how I did it but I did. Thanks Lisa for the help!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cub turned one year old on September 1 st. He is around 54 lbs. the last I knew. I am hoping he will not get to the 60 to 70 pound range! He is really a handful when I take him out. He pulls so much and he is so strong. I can hardly hold him back. In the spring he was after rabbits. Now he can't get his mind off the many squirrels in our yard. Sunday morning when we were reading the Sunday paper and having our coffee he was going from window to window wanting to get at a squirrel that was driving him crazy when all of a sudden he pushed a screen out and went out the window!! He didn't get the squirrel but sure got our attention!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
See you got your avatar! On the pulling, try the gentle leader....works great for us! Those squirrels are pesky things. To add insult to injury, they LOVE to tease the doods too!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please explain the gentle leader to me. I need all the help I can get!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I remember that picture of Cub and it's a great one.
I also remember someone commenting in the past that it almost lookslike CUB has an angel wing behind him due to the wicker furniture :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts