Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, A breeder sold my friend a labradoodle or supposedly well come to find out the pup wasn't eating and outrageously small and suppose to be 8 weeks which I believe he's really 6-7 weeks. Long story short I bought "Lucky" from my friend which he was just going to give away and was able to get him to start eating but for two days he only drunk goats milk and he only eats Can Food "Wet" with slight hard kibbles mixed in but
But soon will be making the transition to Kibble just waiting for teeth to officially grow, have a Vet appointment to make sure he's properly vaccinated as well as gaining slight weight which for sure I'm confused on if he's a labradoodle? What should I expect from his coat? What age does he really start to grow? Last picture is parents. White Lab (mom) and Poodle (father) and from What my friend said. He purchased from craigslist. Please help me and tell me opinion.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi dear, Thank you so much I wanna purchase labradoodle too. by the way, if someone looking here for buying online essay writing service Customwriting always the first choice for students.More detail here https://customwriting.com/buy-essay We try our best to provide an efficient assistance while accomplishing any type of academic paper before the deadline.

·
Registered
W205 MB
1 Posts
All those old movies where the head of the company started in the mailroom have a ring of truth to them. Starting at the bottom and learning a business from the ground floor up is a great way to understand the day-to-day operations and inner workings of a company. Read more at Custom Writing Service with All-Academic Experts 👨🏻‍🏫. It’s just a matter of taking time to watch, listen and learn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts