Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to put this but I thought all of you should know about this. If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ , you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the Armed Services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one. Pass this on to your family and friends! This is a great site.

Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if our soldiers received bunches of these? Our TROOPS need to know we are behind them!

Thanks everyone!

~Lauren

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Lauren,
thanks for the heads-up! sent one out today. Those boys do need to be reminded that we are praying for them to come home safe!

oops, the women too!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
thanks so much for sharing ....sent one.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks to Our Troops

Thanks for this idea, it's a good one!

I've discovered another way to say thanks to them, too, in the wallet...
There is a web site called <www.hirepatriots.com> on which one can post job listings, and they will be viewed by active duty, reserve or retired military folks. I've posting several listings over the past six months or so, and a couple of them have been filled before I backed away from the computer! This might be useful to any of you who live near a military facility.

Heaven knows these guys are not overpaid, and it is good to be able to give them a financial boost, a hot meal and a personal thanks for their service. I've met some outstanding young men, and learned a lot about what's going on overseas.

And... they are on time, speak English and know how to follow orders!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Lauren, thanks for this post. I went to the site and sent my card. The artwork of the cards is amazing and I hope that everyone will send this link to everyone they know. It's the least we can do to show our support.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
lauren not only do I want to say thank but also a friend of mine who's son is in active duty now and can't tell us where he's deployed. She really appreciated hearing about this and sending cards as well.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im very happy to hear that everyone's sending these! It means a lot to the soldiers over sea. I was never really interested in the war, since I'm only 13, until my brother-in-law was sent over seas. Thanks again everyone!

~Lauren

1 - 10 of 10 Posts