Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
My puppy came from Triple M Kennel in South Dakota. My puppy had coccidia and giardia. He was also very underweight! I am sick with giardia now and worried about my family. Breeder will not return e-mails. Do NOT BUY FROM THIS BREEDER!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I gave my input but also wanted to say..

I gave my input on another page, but I just checked out their site and the first RED flag for me was
1). Number of different breeds
2). Pictures stolen from other breeders
3). No mention of genetic testing
4). No mention of an application

These are just a couple of things that would and should scare families away from buying from this particular breeder.

I am sorry that you and your family bought a puppy from a breeder that is less then desirable, hopefully others can learn from your mistakes.

Holly
http://fourpawsdoodles.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, same thing happened to us with raleigh. she was way under weight and riddled with bacteria, coccidia, kennel cough and pnuemonia. we were sick but she was sicker. day by day, with the help of a great vet, we all nursed her back to health. she is now hilarious and the picture of good health. at first our breeder didn't respond either but finally called me. even though she wasn't all that sympathetic and acted like all these things were normal, she did reimburse me for the vet bills. i'm sorry for your experience. it is such a let down with your brand new puppy but you must do everything you can to help her get better and soon, you'll forget about that irresponsible breeder and enjoy your new family member. this forum really helped me get through it. there is a wealth of knowledge and unmeasured empathy here. please let us know how things go.

feeling your pain,
tina and raleigh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts