Labradoodle Forums banner

Trick or Treat...picture overload!!

5K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  FoodLady 
#1 ·
OK, here you go...picture overload! We sat on the porch (with bones) and handed out candy to the little monsters....I mean children! Miko stayed back, but Jonah was of course in "in your face" mode! I told a few little kids who jumped back when Jonah jumped up, that they had only eaten one kid so far this evening. One little girl looked at me and said...."No way....really?"....I said, yes really there's the bones to prove it! :shock: She did a double take and kept looking back for the next 3 houses!! :lol: I told my neighbors and they said, "That's some kids that won't be back next year!". Miko got a little fed up at the end of the evening and started barking. A good time was had by all though!!

Daddy's little princess....hat and bows lasted, oh....5 minutes!

The little devil himself....

Yummy....good kids....taste like chicken!!

Just a great shot of Jonah.....

See less See more
#3 ·
I LOVE all the pics...but what i love best is how you told a kid hhhaha one was eaten by a doodle!! yesssssssss!! hahahhaaaaaaaaaa lov it!!

#4 ·
I love Mikos costume, so prim and proper for the prim and proper girl she is. So was it the Devil Johna who ate the kid, hey he says "hey dad saves money next year for trick or treat candy and I may get 2 bones next year. Great pics.

#5 ·
Gene...you are toooo funny!!!!!! hahahaha....the bones belong to the 'eaten' kids!!!!! Well that's an original, for sure!!! Great costumes on Miko and Jonah!!! I think this is the first time I've ever seen Jonah's eyes!!! He's gorgeous!!!

Miko! Are ya gonna share that 'kids' bone with me??? huh??? I'll let you walk the plank with me...I will, I will.....you beauty you.... :wink: :wink: :wink: I'll even give you my pirates earring for your pretty hair!!! :D
xxoo,
Captain Raleigh...arrrrgh.....

Oh Jonah.... 8) got a bit of the devil in you, eh???? I love naughty boys...and you sure do fit the bill...maybe someday we can get together and paint the town 'red' ...me in my boa and stunning hat, and you in your dashing devil costume..... :oops: :oops:
VERY fondly,
Molly

#8 ·
Bwahahahahaha....you're gonna have to put a sign on your lawn next year....BEWARE......BONE EATING DOGS.....ESPECIALLY LITTLE CHILDREN.....then you won't have to buy so much candy!!!! hahahahaha....great videos!!!!

#12 ·
Gene ...did you have the LEG out on the porch too? :wink:

#14 ·
Hilarious - love, love, love the costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what time it is there, but it is 7:30pm here and Halloween is still going strong. I didn't have time to go and buy my Bailey a halloween costume and he refused to wear the girly 'snow white' hand me down costume from my last dog. Oh well. He is a little 'spooked' with his first halloween. Doodle 500s all night!

#21 ·
Great costumes, Gene! Still giggling about the bones and the kid in disbelief! Hahahahahaha.....

#24 ·
I have a friend that scares the beejeebers out of almost everyone each year. She makes her yard into a a Haunted Walk into her house to get Candy. And she is dressed up and somehow blends in and you never know where she's hiding. hahhahaaaaaa plus she has big black dogs that know just when to tip toe right behind you hahhahahaa

OKAY i am NOT hijacking .........back to the regularly scheduled topic

HOW MANY kids did JOnah eat? and how many bones of evidence did Miko chew?

#26 ·
Now that was a TREAT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonah and Miko looked great!!!!! And it seemed an extra good time was had by all! ESPECIALLY their Dad! :roll:

Laughed and laughed at the thought of those two cuties eating trick or treaters!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Our house is not a Trick or Treat house ... difficult to get to .... and in the six years we've been there not one Trick or Treater. :(
Always buy candy though just in case! :?

This year Ebbe and I walked around the nearby neighborhood and took the candy with us!
She was great ... very well behaved. We had a wonderful time -- even if she wouldn't wear her costume :evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.