Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annabelle's favorite treats are Health Pro Fresh Bites Mint and they do help her breath.

I found them in turkey/sweet potato and shortrib/potato and have just ordered those flavors also.

I've been buying the mint ones at petsmart but havent seen the meat ones at PM so ordered from petguys.com at a good price, I ordered a variety of 20 boxes so with shipping it was still Much cheaper than buying them at petsmart at 6.00 a box plus 9.75% tax, plus the gas to get there, oh yeah ordered 2 new toys :wink:

I like that they are wheat free here is link if anyone is interested in checking them out

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/n ... uys.com%2F

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS I like that they use USA Food grade products in their treats, they also make cookie crunchers in pnutbutter, carob chip, gingersnap and snickerdood. here is link to company if you wish to check it out - you can purchase from them on line also, just pricier than petguys :wink:

http://www.healthpronutrition.com/

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
my doodles are so spoiled...many times at the small dog food supply store they spit out the biscuits or treats given to them :shock:

they love mom's treats of fruit, cheese, tidbits of steak and chicken etc
go figure! hahahaa
MY DOODLES are HEALTH NUTS hahhaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
those look really healthy! I wish they didn't have rice/flour in them or I would order some for our 2. I cannot find any grain free treats besides the ones made by our food manufacturer. I wish we could be more free w/treats...stupid allergies.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far we've not had any food issues with Annabelle, I did find out that the company has changed the pkg so it's now 12 oz instead of 16 oz, still cheaper for me to order than running to petsmart though

Sascha gave AB some canidae treats that she liked also

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
We do the biscuits and gravy style, and the price went up when they changed the packaging. My kids love them and I am impressed with the company and the product. In the batch I just bought, they came with a sample of their Vita gravy which Rumor and Jonah thought was heavenly.....Miko held out for a yogurt topping!!! :roll:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant wait for the other flavors to arrive, I'm sure AB will love them along with the mint ones.

Miko is just a dairy "queen" :wink:

·
Registered
150 Posts
OMG. Do you guys have human children and do you spoil them like that? A big treat for my two are some raw carrots.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
bob said:
OMG. Do you guys have human children and do you spoil them like that? A big treat for my two are some raw carrots.
I always spoil the animals more just ask my daughter..........
bahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've always been of the opinion that pets are put on this earth to be spoiled and pampered

Annabelle gets raw carrots also, she also gets her treats and toys, I'd say she has about 100+ toys :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Our doodle's treats consist of carrots (raw), 1 type of biscuit...and occasionally some pumpkin/yogurt :) So they aren't spoiled too bad (in terms of treats at least) :wink:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sadie gets every kind of treat imaginable and thanks to Gene's search for the biscuits, I ended up with three boxes of them :? :roll:
That's okay, Sadie loves them too! She gets carrots, biscuits, zuke's treats, other lamb treats, tons of chews, toys, attention, walks, food, water, love, baths, brushing. Yup, spoiled to the hilt!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Yes Bob, I have 3 kids......all have 4 legs and very hairy...... :shock: :lol:

The treats are used when I leave for work, as a night time "get settled so dad can watch tv in bed", for training, and as a bribe to get them in the house when they're getting all the neighbor's dogs stirred up when they're loudly doing their professional wrestling in the back yard!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
The treats are used when I leave for work, as a night time "get settled so dad can watch tv in bed", for training, and as a bribe to get them in the house when they're getting all the neighbor's dogs stirred up when they're loudly doing their professional wrestling in the back yard!!
haha...there's nothing wrong w/some bribery :) Dex likes to lolly gag and not come back in...Kirby comes in immediately when called. So I tell Dexter "ok I'm just going to give Kirby your treat then..."scary I think he understands cause he'll come running right in.

We have to stop letting them out after 10:30 w/the nicer weather...they are so loud in their WWF doodle wrestling and people have their windows open now.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I hear you Leslie. Rumor "talks" to Charlie next door, and has now discovered the GSDs catty corner behind us! Then Miko barks at him to play. After a few minutes of this, Jonah gets into the mix, then it's the Loud family, erupting the neighborhood in a chorus of barking!! :shock:

·
Registered
968 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
We have to stop letting them out after 10:30 w/the nicer weather...they are so loud in their WWF doodle wrestling and people have their windows open now.
Boo says: "THAT'S IT!! :x WE'RE MOVIN' TO JERSEY!!" :D
Aww, Boo would have so much fun with Dex and Kirby! He's a total Hulkamaniac! (Almost bought the t-shirt for him, but the weather got too warm.) He even has a signature move- a full body drop/roll onto his opponent! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Our neighbor across the street has an American Eskimo that likes to bark alot which then MAX feels is his right to "talk back" then Peanut and Beau get in on the converstaion :roll:

OH the past few nights now right around 11pm we hear someone's dog barking, possibly a stray?
don't know whose it is ....but Max and Peanut then go on growl alert
in our bed hahhaaaa so Dave and I read till it's quiet again :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts