Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your doodle's favoritte toy?

Smantha's is stuffed animals, fleece tug rope, and a 92 cent rubber dog squeaky bought at wal=mart.

Lets get some replies, and have an awesome EASTER!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Happy Easter to you John....and everyone.
Jonah likes an old bone mostly, Miko loves the kong tennis ball material barbell and football (loves to "unfuzz" them). Rumor likes this little ball with a band on it that makes it bounce funny....but his fav is whatever the other ones have. He'll come up to me with his "I have to go potty" face. When I get up to let them all out, he steals the toy that Jonah or Miko had!
:lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
The 92 cent Wal-Mart toys are #1 here too. They tear everything up, but those little suckers last forever, and at that price you can buy them alot, and that makes my doodles happy.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Tanner's #1 favorite are the rubber (red/orange/blue) Chuckit balls

#2 are the squeaky animal print fuzzy balls from Petsmart

#3 Kong frisbee (he only gets it on walks and at the ball field

#4 JW orange rubber disc that he picked it out for his birthday last August and he absolutely has not been able to do any damage to it....it even still squeaks :twisted:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gene said:
Rumor likes this little ball with a band on it that makes it bounce funny....but his fav is whatever the other ones have. He'll come up to me with his "I have to go potty" face. When I get up to let them all out, he steals the toy that Jonah or Miko had!
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is hillarious!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I'd say the crowd pleasing favorite of our clan is the large Kong squeaky ball! They will only play with that one ball, and it doesn't matter how gooey it gets or if it starts to thud on the ground because it is split in two...they still love it. That size is so hard to find, it is between a softball size and a tennis ball size.
But, they do love stuffed toys, although they don't stay stuffed for long. :?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Well Miss Annabelle has an overload of toys :oops: so she has many favorites, past week or so it has been her squeaky racoon, outside its a ball, whichever one is closest when she hits the bottom of the stairs :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Cacao has a Fat round black and white dog that squeaks dog. She loves it. She will on outside to pee with it in her mouth. Sounds really eeekkk. But she has done it.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Favorite toys:
Tank Bones, squeaky and/or kong balls
and all dead carcasses which make for a great game of 3 way tug of war

·
Registered
36 Posts
Chisos' favorite toy is whatever I have in my hand. :D

When she focuses on her own toys, I'd say her favorite is the very first stuffed animal I ever gave her, her Wrestle Bear. She sleeps with it every night. I woke up unusually early this morning and saw her curled up with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts