Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to Newport RI for a long weekend - my daughter is in a wedding and the festivities last from today all the way through a brunch Monday morning (requiring FIVE new outfits for both of us, LOL)

So that's where I'll be - I've been distracted all week working tons of OT trying to get all my projects done before I go... I ALMOST finished :)

Sandy is staying with Tucker - I dropped him off and he didn't even stop playing to say goodbye... Nice to know I'll be missed! :roll: :?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Have a safe trip and a fantastic time!! Sandy'll be A-OK.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone want to see a video of 3 super cute flower girls dancing??

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that was soooooo nice to see...love that song Sweet Caroline do do doooo hahhahaa and those dresses are gorgeous. Looks like everyone was having a great time..thanks for sharing! :D and the girls are adorable :D :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The wedding ceremony and the reception were held at the Ocean Cliff :)

Everything was gorgeous... feel free to look through my photo album of the wedding... just a warning though, you might want to look at them starting at the end - I had my own little blonde moment and uploaded them backwards :)

Photo Album

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:) that's so great they had nice weather and could have an outdoor ceremony. Newport is so beautiful (and such a fun town too).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts