Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Any photographers out there? Or just non-photographers, too!
Which photo is most likely to win a 'Best Place In Nature" photo contest?

Grand Canyon (overdone?)

Sanibel Sunrise

AZ Lake. (This was taken from a dock looking into the lake with the tree and sky reflecting in the water..you can see the dock on the upper right.)

Mexican Beach

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love the dreaminess of SANIBEL SUNRISE

here's one of my favorites i took way back in 1999 while on vacationon the gulf of mexico. For some reason the picture now looks grainy from my website. but the photo i have is really clear.

A storm was rolling in just at sunset

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yup, Sanibel Sunrise, hands down. STUNNING.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Sanibel is over the top!!!! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Lisa...my home!!! Wasatch Mountains are always going to be a favorite place for me.

Linda, beautiful pictures, but I agree with the others that Sanibel Sunrise stands out as special...Grand Canyon comes in close too!

Ann Marie, you always have stunning photos.

I envy you all...I can't even capture the charming look on a puppy's face...in a second it changes...but I'll keep trying!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Definitely Sanibel Sunrise - GORGEOUS use of lens flare!

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Lisa, that is a STUNNING photo!!!
And Kristen, (sshh, dont tell anyone..I have NO IDEA what a lens flare even is :lol: )
That shot was taken thru our screen on the balcony, it was soooo beautiful and peaceful.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Linda said:
And Deb, (sshh, dont tell anyone..I have NO IDEA what a lens flare even is :lol: )
It's a happy accident ;)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
in the past i could use a whole roll of film to just get that one or two good shots....i am now learning how to use a digital camera.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts