Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunner lost his first baby tooth. He looks so cute all snaggle tooth. My son wants to make sure the tooth fairy comes! What does the fairy bring to doggies in 2006? Dental Bones? I am going to try and take a snaggle tooth picture and post it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Haha how cute... the tooth fairy didn't visit Summer when she lost her baby teeth... I don't have kids yet! But if the tooth fairy did come, she would have been very busy because Summer lost all of her teeth within 5 days! They were falling out everywhere and bleeding everywhere! I hope the tooth fairy brings Gunner lots of goodies!

Bridget and Summer

G

·
thats so funny! no fairy here either, and same with ALL of them falling out practically at once. (thats kinda stranger, really - as i think about it). My son probably would have loved that too...i am always a step behind :?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just found a baby tooth on the floor in my daughter's bedroom. My daughter wants to put it under her pillow because "she needs the money and the tooth fairy probably won't know it's a puppy tooth". :roll: I wish I had taken a picture. The whole deal would have made a great scrapbook page. LOL

·
Registered
163 Posts
No toothfairy at my house either.
I just got back from a week in florida yesterday, and Boones greeting for me was a bloody chomp on my arm which dislodged his second last canine! He apparently lost 3 teeth the week we were gone, 2 canines, and a small molar. Yesterday a 3rd canine came out....that leaves only 1 tooth left to come and then we count down till the teeth are grown back in.
Hopefully the end of the chewing is in sight!
Yeah our house looks like a massacre right now, blood on everything, the poor little guy!

·
Registered
209 Posts
As I was reading the last few posts Sawyer's canine popped out while he was playing with his rope! How wierd is that?!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You guys are so funny!

Max's Mom...your daughter is quite an enterprising young lady! LOL

Thank goodness we have no small children to make the tooth fairy appear!

I think it is so funny to watch them when they find their own tooth on the ground...have any of you seen your dogs play with it? They treat it like a spider...stomping on it, tossing it in the air, play-bowing to it...funny, funny stuff!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think Gunner has last a total of four teeth. I have only found two. I had no idea he was going to lose those big molars. The fairy is going to have to bring him something really special!!!

He must be working on losing more...he has chewed a perfect square in my favorit beach towel and a handmade quilt.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well last night was very calm at my place. I can't believe how little chewing there was, of hands, and other things. His mouth is still a little bloody, but he's managing and only has maybe 1 or 2 to go!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts