Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much food could a chubby lab eat if a chubby lab fed 12 pups?
Say that 3 times fast!

Canada has become a canine syphon. The dish that used to hold her and Montanas food for the whole day is now hers alone and needs to be refilled twice a day right now. Her intake has tripled! Is it any wonder her pups are so pleasingly plump? It should be interesting when they actually get some size to them and their intake goes up. :lol: She's looking good, they're content, so all is well, but dh is thinking he may have to bring home a semi load of dog food when they're older. LOL

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Labs are non stop chow hounds!!!! :shock: They are so food focused it isn't funny!!! Molly hears every crinkle of every bag I try to open quietly, hears the refrigerator door open, and I swear she can hear me chewing from 4 rooms away!!! And then she's in my face saying...can I have a bite, huh? Don't forget ME!!! Bwahahaha.....Canada is now feeding an army, but should slow down and lose some weight after she's done weaning her little brood...can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
All my labbies were chowhounds, loved their food, and anyone elses food lol

It's good she has a healthy appetite to feed those babies and get her own nutrition

look forward to more pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts