Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up Winston and bring him home tomorrow! I'll be packing my trusty Canon to record the moment and will post some pics from his first days with my family. I have taken much of next week off for the holiday so I will have a lot of time to spend initially with Winston.

Chad

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh awesome!! Congratulations!

I remember the night before going to get Sandy... I was soooo excited and keeping the secret from my daughter was killing me (she knew she was getting a dog, just not that soon!) I barely slept that night.

Now the next time around with Molly I didn't have time to be excited - I only had about a day to prepare as opposed to 6 weeks! I slept like a baby the night before because I was so tired!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW ...Congrats!!!!

can't wait to see pics!!!!! another baby doodle ...yes!

take LOTS of pics and POST lots too, thanks :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

Welcome Home Winston!!!!! You be a good little Doodle and make sure your Dad posts lots of pics!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, well it was a long day Saturday, drove for 8 hours getting there and back again but WInston is now home and doing very well. He was scared the first night and seemed pretty restrained but by the next morning he was all over the place and you would have thought it was just any other morning for him here. We bought his leash and collar, a bag of Puppy Nutro and some toys though I need to buy more toys today as he is definately chewing. Tomorrow morning we pay a visit to the vet, I am sure he will love that. Here are 2 pics. He never really stands still so I am going to get to practice my fast shutter speed shots.

Chad

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
He is absolutely, absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love his coloring, LOVE it!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new pup! As the line goes in one of my favorite books: "let the wild rumpus start!"

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN I LOVE that book!!

and wow Winston , he is awesome looking...i love the black dots on hit legs :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Glad Winston is home and boy is he ever purdy!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome Winston, so glad you are in your forever home :!: You are one GORGEOUS Dood :wink:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yo Winston, bro!! Finally another parti doodle on this forum. Welcome home and enjoy life. Remember, socks are delicious!!!

Arfs, Boyd.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts