Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Snuggles, 7 month old pup out of Moses and Canada's first litter. She's very true black, but the flash messed with her color.

Snuggles and Bella, purebred lab taken today

I'm determined to celebrate the great dogs I currently have rather than have any regrets over Moses. So today's been a picture taking day.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Great pictures! It must be a great comfort to have Moses' beautiful daughter, too! Snuggles is adorable! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
really nice pics!!!! thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Except for that super long tongue, Snuggles reminds me of Jonah.

What great pictures Tink. Looks like you're going to have your hands full soon! What an awesome tribute to Moses.....he definitely left a lot of him around for others to enjoy!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all!
I set up the pool for Canada tonight in my office so she can have a warm, private spot to be with her pups. Since she wants to be at my side 24/7 I figure I'll just give her her wish since this is where I spend much of my day.

The time's getting closer, so I want her to have time to get comfortable with the idea of laying in there. She's started leaking milk, so we're right on target.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mary, it's a bit selfish on my part too... :oops: What could be nicer than sharing your favorite hang out with newborn puppies? MAN am I gonna be a picture taking maniac with this bunch! LOL

I'll probably have to repaint my blue walls just so you all don't get sick of them! :lol:

·
Registered
398 Posts
More pictures the better. Your guys are gorgeous!
I assure you we won't mind the wall color, We'll be too busy admiring the puppies! :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I think we would all love to see the pic. Canada is looking good and proud moma. Let us know how it goes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts