Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking through old digital photo files and came across the photos from the night we brought Toby home. What a difference a year (or so) makes!

June 19, 2006 11 weeks old

Toby today 18 months old

·
Registered
126 Posts
Toby's coat is so beautiful. He looks snuggley.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Lisa....how cute!!!he's still as adorable as the day your brought him home!
thanks for sharing ...and did Lani's coat get alot wavy/curlier in the past year or does it just look that way when she' groomed?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MaxandMe said:
...and did Lani's coat get alot wavy/curlier in the past year or does it just look that way when she' groomed?
Lani's coat hasn't gotten curlier it just has grown out. This photo was after being clipped the beginning of June.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
very cute photos! I love their longer shaggy look. Toby looked so much more lab like when younger, but now looks so different :) I love the shaggy doodle looks :)

How big are they? Toby looks bigger - is that true?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Awwwwwww Lisa, he's adoreable! I LOVE seeing the before and after pics.
It's amazing to me how much these dogs change with age.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tink said:
I LOVE seeing the before and after pics.
It's amazing to me how much these dogs change with age.
Isn't that the truth! I would have never guessed what either of my doodles would have looked like! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:D :D The Darling Doodle Duo ... Lani and Toby! :D :D

Lisa ... I agree, one of the coolest things about these dogs is how much they change. Others just seem to get bigger, but there is a certain excitement knowing that the size, and color and coat texture may be different in just a few months!

One MORE reason to love a Doodle!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You have to beautiful doodles Lisa! Still love 'Lani, the Chinese Dragon' tho...that's one of mu favorites!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts