Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its wonderful to have found this site. Ive lurked a couple of weeks and finally joined this morning..Toby has joined our family, a 16 mos. apricot
boy doodle :D

We got him from Glenn in Kentucky this past jan..during that 3rd week
when it rained like crazy..He was sceduled to come in on a friday. At Oakland Internal..But, his flight was canceled :cry:

Instead he was flown to SFO across the bay..Scheduled to arrive at 3pm..
There were some delay s again due to weather and finally he arrived
at nearly 6:30pm..13hrs in transit :?

We took him to the airport parking..let him out then cleaned him up a bit with a couple of gallons of water we had brought along..

Here s a little slideshow i put together of Toby meeting his new family..
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/it5eR2Yw

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Toby is a doll baby! I'm glad that we have another doodle in norcal!
They are having a doodle romp in early April, near Davis...if you are close enough, we'd love to see you there!

·
Registered
968 Posts
deepnite10 said:
during that 3rd week
when it rained like crazy..
Ugh, i remember that week, what a mess! :? Glad your new pup made it safe and sound (though a little dirty!) and is enjoying his new home! Maybe we'll see ya at the doodle romp in April! :lol:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
please post up some info on the romp..would my other dogs be welcomed?..i ll make sure they behave :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
thanks for the gr8 slideshow!! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks, Mary! Those are my two youngest breeders!

The Doodle Romps are hosted by Sierra Vista. I have seen other dogs there, I am sure they would not have a problem with your dogs but since the event is growing they may have restrictions that I am not aware of...you may want to ask to be sure. Here is the latest information:

10. When is the next Doodle Romp ?

We host Doodle Romps once every 3 or 4 months.

Our Next Romp will be held on Saturday April 5, 2008 from 10am-12noon.

Location: The Toad Hollow Dog Park in Davis:. All are welcome!

Directions to Toad Hollow Dog Park:

From Sacramento: Take Hwy 80 toward Davis. Get off at the Mace Blvd exit. Take a right at the end of the ramp on to Mace. Go to the first traffic light (you'll see Ikeda's fruit stand on your right) and take a left on to 2nd street. Go approximately 1.5 miles and look for Sudwerks Restaurant and Brewery. Toad Hollow Dog Park is just beyond Sudwerk's on the right.

From the SF Bay Area: Take Hwy 80 toward Davis. Get off at the Mace Blvd exit. Take a left at the end of the ramp on to Mace. Go to the first traffic light (you'll see Ikeda's fruit stand on your right) and take a left on to 2nd street. Go approximately 1.5 miles and look for Sudwerks Restaurant and Brewery. Toad Hollow Dog Park is just beyond Sudwerk's on the right.

Please check our website on the morning of September 22nd before you leave for the romp. We will post updates on our home page regarding cancellations or change of location.

Our romps are free of charge and open to the public.

http://www.sierravistalabradoodles.com/faq.htm

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HI and welcome.......you've got a cutie pie doodle for sure!!!
and great slideshow

Jac...love the new avitar

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Tuesday & Reba are best buddies! Reba even tried to take over Tuesday's litter of 11. The puppies caught up quick and soon Tuesday was protecting poor Reba.
Just watch.....Lucky will start all the trouble and will leave Toby to intervene so he doesn't get hurt.... (those darn mini-pins!)
I hope they become as close as my 2. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts