Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that some monster storms are headed your way. Please stay safe, lay low. Hope you are all well-prepared, and that it passes as uneventfully as possible. Prayers from the east for you.....

G

·
I just saw that! Hope Jac is safe and dry on her new ranch...It looks like some roller coaster weather out there.

·
Registered
462 Posts
My campus was apparently flooding, and they closed the campus today. I just pray that everythings still in one piece when I get back out there on Monday.

Napa isn't enjoying the weather either. But he hasn't been a fan of rain either.... so I'm sure its rather interesting....

·
Registered
337 Posts
It was a crazy day! Wicked, wicked winds!!!! We were without power for most of the day but all is calm and bright for now. The severe weather is now in So. CA so keep those folks in your thoughts.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
here praying all goes well on the west coast

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
We came to find one of our Monterey Pines in our pool--and a BIG Monterey Pine!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: At the lake, we had wind sheers of 100+ mph--the worst wind the long-time locals have seen. Seems to be all over for now. Very bitter sweet 'cause we really NEED the rain . . . Haven't heard from Jac. I'll try calling tomorrow morning to be sure all is well, but I know she is having phone problems in her new house.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I talked to Jac earlier today, she's fine but has phone problems on and off and goign nuts trying to settle in her new place. Dave built a fence too

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
We came to find one of our Monterey Pines in our pool--and a BIG Monterey Pine!!!!!
Did Dakota give it the old what for? Barking and barking at the strangeness?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts