Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those who have not had the "surgery" yet, a word of warning "MOM WON'T EVER LET YOU PLAY AGAIN!!!!" :x or at least it seems like it! Better have a good bone to chew on, like these.

Your friends,
Lani and Toby

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jac said:
hahahahaha!!
Looks like you are on the mend! Nice to see these pics and to know that you are okay!
Thanks Jac, I'm counting the minuites till I can do the Doodle 500 again! OH, I vote for Utah if the BAD BILL, BAD BILL, PASSES then maybe we can visit when we go to SLC in the summer. Mom said we can go when we calm down a bit! :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That would be great to have you visit! But don't wait for a Utah visit...c'mon out to beautiful northern CA!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sessa35 said:
I loved that photo so much...hope you don't mind, but I was inspired...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TOO FUNNY!!!! I'm sending a copy to my husband he does a lot of photoshop work!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahha...you are too much Vanessa!!! You always add so much fun to this forum! Lani and Toby look like they just naturally belong to the pride!!! Great job!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Keep them quiet! How? Tucker is up and running how do you keep 2 quiet. Really he only has small spirts of energy then stops dead in his tracks, drops to the floor and "checks out the 1/2 pkg". he has left. Glad to see lani is doing well, we're all good here too. I guess i was periniod, you know the " I'm so sorry baby, but mama had to do it, kiss kiss". Here is Tucker tired of sitting on the porch with the old folks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love those cute happy little faces. How could you not love them!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Vanessa, once again I bow to your mastery.......

We're not worthy, we're not worthy!! :lol:

Tucker....you get more handsome every day! That is a class act smile you got there! :wink:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vanessa, here is what my husband said about the "photo"
"Except for the male lion chewing on the female lion, it pretty much looks like home."

Actually it would be the male doodle chewing on the female doodle, Toby loves to grab Lani's hind leg and pull. So you really hit the nail on the head!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok keep these pics a coming!!! am i getting a doodle fix for sure!!

and Sessa hahhahaha lov your sense of humor and creativity!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts