Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is Holiday time folks. I thought this would be a good time to ask for donations. Donations to the "Doodle Family Holiday Video". Everyone send a pic of their doodle or you and your doodle and I will collect them here at this thread and make a video/slide show of us celebrating the season. Include you and you family if you like. Post you pics here for the next week or so and next weekend I will put it together just in time for Christmas.

I look forward to seeing the pics. Send one or more if you like, but I cannot gaurantee all will get in depending on how many I get. But surely at least one of each pic poster.

So chime in gang and we will have our Doodle video ready very soon.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Just posted this so here ya go

I am so proud of Denver as he is left home alone with this display
and has been told all the bears are "off, no touch" and he has not touched a one...................Good Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Thanks Greg, that will be great. I'll see if I can get Cali to pose in a Santa hat.......

Wow Denver!!! What a good boy not touching mom's holiday bears! Way to go Denver!!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Greg, that is a very sweet offer...thank you!

Sue...the picture is stunning...and Denver is amazing! (and such a gorgeous dog!!)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Thanks Sue

Mija, I love your Christmas "collar", you are so gorgeous

Kirby, what a cutie pie you are, you need to work on Dexter and tell him he will get lots of Xtra love from Mom if he will just let her take a Christmas photo :wink:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't forget to post your Holiday pics for the "Doodle Family Holiday Video". I have not seen many. Post them here or on Gene's photo post, so I can put them in the video. :wink: :wink: :wink: :eek:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Here's the best I could do Greg, considering the circumstances...thanks for all your great work!!!

Raleigh

Molly

They both look thrilled don't they???? Bwahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I guess I'll post one of Tyke BEHAVING for Santa!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Shannon, I can't imagine how you got for doodles to all look in the same direction, let alone sit together!

There's no way Charlie and Lucky are wearing sweaters or hats but I may try a shot in front of the tree.

Deb

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Shannon are you kidding me, those are great pictures
Wow I only have to get one to sit still and you make 4 look easy...............

1 - 20 of 68 Posts