Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
she's so cute!!

Ours are still recovering from their week away...there has been a lot of sleeping for everyone in our house today :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmtoth2 said:
she's so cute!!

Ours are still recovering from their week away...there has been a lot of sleeping for everyone in our house today :)
TY I bet they are worn out from all that playing ! sounds like they came home happy though, so that is great

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Such a pretty girl - I love her slivery color! Didn't I see pictures of her when she was completely black?
Here's a sleepy Tyke ready for bed after 2 or 3 Doodle 500's in the back yard last night:

10 minutes later she was out for the count!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
How cute! And she grew up into such a beautiful young lady too! Doodles really ARE the neatest dogs, arent' they? :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tykesmom said:
How cute! And she grew up into such a beautiful young lady too! Doodles really ARE the neatest dogs, arent' they? :lol:

Thank you and yes they are - I guess it's the poodle in them that you get such awesome color changes, I read somewhere that a poodle can change colors up to 24 months old. I'd love to have 5 or 6 of them :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow Little TYKE sure is growing!!
and Annabelle you cutie pie, looking so content on that couch! :D

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Uh Oh!! Mary!!
You've got the bug, for sure!!

I would love to have 5-6, too!! I'd definately have to move, but it
would be so much fun!!

So when are you getting number two??? I forget!
8)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cocoandjane said:
Uh Oh!! Mary!!
You've got the bug, for sure!!

I would love to have 5-6, too!! I'd definately have to move, but it
would be so much fun!!

So when are you getting number two??? I forget!
8)
still working on hubby, he is definitely a one dog person, but then before AB he was a no dog person LOL before that we had 2 choc labs and he was a no dog person and before that a yellow lab - all the time saying I dont want a dog :roll: as soon as he sees them he's sucked in LOL. I'm still looking would like to find one locally, dont really wanna have to fly a pup, taking my time, Annabelle is still very puppy so we have some time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts