Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you but everytime I buy Tucker anything that costs over $5 he tears it up. I thought I would buy him a new metal bowl complete with a rubber ring on the bottom, so that he could get a drink at night in the bathroom. Mind you a "gladware "bowl worked just fine, but you know we think they need "nice" things. Well ----all he does when I put it down, is pick it up, take off running and tries to chew off the rubber ring.IMG]
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z189/tuckerdoodlesmom/tucker001.jpg[/IMG]

Tucker has been doing really good at the stay command, so I may as well take a photo op.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Cute pictures of Tucker, Dana! :D He's so photogenic!!!! Keep the pix coming..they're great! :D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Your puppy is stunning and if you ever say he
does anything wrong, I will not believe you.
Bahaahahahhahaaa!
With a face like that, he could never do anything wrong. What a sweetheart

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Nah, I can't believe that Tucker is doing anything bad! Look at that face! Nosiree...those pictures catching him in the act? Well, I am certain he is being framed!
I say, Innocent!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm trying to keep our dogs from digging...granted, they are digging in what will be tree/bush holes, but still....can't let that behavior get to comfortable! hahahahaaha!
Yes, Tucker is gorgeous, such a disarming face, that it's hard to be mad, isn't it?

With regards to digging, I used an interesting method to cure Nani's digging, and only had to do it twice before she caught on and never dug again.

I filled her dig hole nearly to the top with her own poop, then put a thin layer of dirt on top. The next the she dug, her claws got full of something very unpleasant. The second time, she caught on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually got tucker from a first time breeder in MacCarthur Ohio. As far as I know that has been their only litter. They are waiting a year to breed again. Thanks for all the wonderful comments, it's so nice to know I'm not the only one who loves their doodle. I started looking at dogs on the internet and fell in love with doodles. My husband said yea right we are going to pay that kind of money for a dog. Well I found tucker on the internet and fell in love with the baby. When we went to met him I of course had to hold all the other 6. Some were apricot, one snow white, another all black, but Bozo Jr. as they called him was the one that licked and snuggled my husband and me. It was all over then. And the rest is history in the making. This is our granddaughter and Tucker, he is finally starting to understand how he needs to behave to be able to play with her. And she is learning not to run and squeal if she doesn't want "doodle tromped."

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh that photo is too cute! I love the white on his little paws...your granddaughter is adorable too :wink:

Funny about the squealing - the girl next door loves to scream/squeal when she plays w/Dex and he definitely jumps up on her more when she does that. I am trying to get her to stop making those noises.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Okay how could you EVER say NO to either one of them??!!!

one is as cute as the other.

Tucker is totally innocent.That bowl attacked him!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Super picture of Tucker and your grandaughter, with the wind blowing thru their hairs!!!! I think they're both keepers, don't you? :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts