Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Oh my goodness....what a beautiful dood!! Similar to my Miko. How, old, where did you get him...etc. Inquiring minds need information and more pictures! Welcome to the forum!! :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really have no idea how the picture got posted. It seems to me it is posted in a reply from paintsmeblue. Tucker is 6 1/2 months old and we got him from a breeder in MacCarther Ohio, he is an f1B and the love of my life,(just don't tell my husband and kids)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
My Miko is an f1b also, she was a rescue from an Amish puppy mill near Steubenville. We have a habit on the forum of helping the new members post pictures. Just one of the many pluses of visiting here! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
tuckerdoodledo wrote

Well I'm sure I will be a challenging student (I can't spell either)
Ahhh we love ya already, we are a bunch of mother(& father) hens around here. We love to help. What a beautiful Doodle you have!!!!
Just soooooooo gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hello, welcome to you and beautiful Tucker!
My goodness, Tucker is a gorgeous dog...his markings are fabulous! So glad you were able to join us...
Dont' worry about spelling, puntuation or any of that stuff...we're just folks here, enjoying our friendship and our dogs. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Tucker is SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Handsome Doodle and handsome son!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow...you're both looking great!!! thanks for sharing that with us :D congrats!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
What a handsome dood! We have a Tucker too, but he is a beagle mix. Love the name and love him! He's gorgeous!

Welcome!

G

·
He does look like Boyd in the face and w/reverse coloring. I uploaded pics of Boyd to shutterfly but can't get the link to work! :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts