·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahhahaaaaaaa!!
GENE, that is amazing!!! wow!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
They definitely have fun performing like that, tails wagging all over the place. That's amazing training.

Now where can I get a skirt like that?

Thanks for sharing, gene!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Well, we have a loooooong way to go! We still haven't mastered weaving in obedience class. :)

Those sure were some smart doggies! :D

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That WAS truly amazing!! Made me LOL!
Hey gene.......miko, jonah and rumor were stand ins right?? :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wow! that is just amazing! What smart dogs - poodles all from the looks of them. Can you imagine the hours of training that went into that performance?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wow what a coincidence. Thats the same routine I do with Sofie and Parker when company comes over!! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
madcity_mike said:
Wow what a coincidence. Thats the same routine I do with Sofie and Parker when company comes over!! :roll: :lol:
And where's YOUR video?? Speaking of pictures, we could use a Sophie & Parker update...... :wink:

Linda....actually Miko is still working on ding the "take down" On Rumor, but he leaps over her when she charges! If it's sunny tomorrow, I'll get it on Video....

:lol:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Amazing!
Well from what I can tell from my one good eye!
The other eye is swollen and red right now from an exhuberent puppy that jabbed me in the eye with his paw, learning how to "shake".
Wonder how many injuries it would take for my doggies to learn those moves!!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Amazing! Okay ... did anyone else feel like they were watching the "Ed Sullivan Show"?

Remember how many acts like that were featured?

It was a simpler time .... :roll:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
FoodLady said:
Amazing! Okay ... did anyone else feel like they were watching the "Ed Sullivan Show"?

Remember how many acts like that were featured?

It was a simpler time .... :roll:
You are right Mary it did feel like I was watching that show
remember Topo Gigo????????????

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE thanks for posting that almost forgotton show with the heartwarming effects it had on people!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I loved the Ed Sullivan Show. Topo Gigio was one of my favorite acts. Right after Ed Sullivan was Red Skelton. Since everything was live back then, it was a riot! Mistakes were laughed at, not retaped. Am I showing my age now?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
yes and so are the rest of us!!!
i was born in 1961 and to this day remember sitting with my dad watching both programs. I bought my father the whole red skeleton set 2yrs ago for a xmas present! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
A quick "Ed" Story ... My Mom was admant about bedtime on school nights! 8:30PM and no fooling around and/or getting up! So we pretty much only saw the first half hour periodically.

But ... one Sunday night in February, 1964 ... Mom shocked us (my little sister (age 6) and me (age 7)) when she got us up about 8:50PM and said "You girls have to see this!" :shock:

Of course it was the Beatles! doing their second song on the "Ed Sullivan Show", Mom and Dad saw their first number and knew something historic was happening with music (my family LOVES music)! I don't know what impressed me more ... the four from Liverpool and their catchy tune ... or my Mom breaking the rules to let us experience it. :D

She was a good Mom!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts