Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canada couldn't resist when she saw Greg napping. She climbed up, worked her way up against him and put her paw over his chest to snuggle as she joined him.

As you can see by the picture, she's bounced back well after feeding such a large litter. Now she figures it's HER time to get pampered.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That is so cute...Canada, you deserve all of the loving and comfort you can get!
I just love the way these dogs crave love and attention. It is a wonderful feeling to have them want to be so close.
I am looking around my feet as I type and I have 8 dogs lying nose to butt, lining the hallway outside my door. I feel so loved!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Say, Tink, I think that the stork delivered two of your pups to me!
Don't you think these babies look like yours?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks, Mary...hmmm, I would have thought "devil horns" but I like angel wings much better!
These three are all siblings...I have another curly one and a black one...all very sweet.
Sorry, Tink, didnt' meant to hijack the post...but the pups have reminded me of yours so much.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Mary, you on vacation??
I have not been reading the posts much and it is hard to catch up!
I am CERTAIN that Anna Belle will be thrilled to see you!
(And an added baby someday would be a nice plan... :wink: )

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
not on vacation Jac but out of town, in NY, my dad was in hospital for a week and is now in a nursinghome/rehab center. We left last monday to come up if he continues to be stable we will prob head home Wednesday

Annabelle is at home being cared for and spoiled rotten by friends :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Tink........that pic of Canada and your hubby is priceless!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Mary...I'm sorry...I remember the posts about your dear father. I have a 60-second memory! Forgive my insensitivity...
But it sounds as though he is doing well...I pray that he is.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Don't worry Jac, there are times I have a 20 second Memory :)

he is doing some better, had good days thur and fri, yesterday he was prettty tired and today he was sick and spent a lot of time sleeping. hopefully he will perk back up soon :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh nice sleeping, bonding with dad picture.
and Jac your puppies are very similiar to Tink's
all gorgeous of course........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts