At least the antlers are facing the camera.... :wink:

My cousin's favorite.....

I think this tastes like last years!!

Did someone say cookie??

Here's the one we settled for....

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHA...your photos cracked me up. We took about 40 and only wound up with one that is acceptable...not great, but ok.

Miko looks so disgusted in that 2nd one :) I love the last one...at least you got 2/3 to look at the camera :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Gene,

Those are great!! All of them!!
Don't know how you got the last one!! Wowo! It's really good!
Talk about posing....they did so well!!!

May not get a Christmas photo done this year....
my boys are protesting
saying they are too old for that!
Ha! 18 and 21???? They are nuts! I may trick them
and get a shot anyway!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gene
They are great Holiday pics........................
HAPPY SEASON TO YOU.............
and some people want me to get nine cats and a dog in the photo
YEAH RIGHT.............
BAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cocoandjane said:
May not get a Christmas photo done this year....
my boys are protesting
saying they are too old for that!
Ha! 18 and 21???? They are nuts! I may trick them
and get a shot anyway!
Tell them they have 2 choices...
1) pose like Mom wants
2) Mom uses naked baby photos and photoshops Santa hats on them and sends them to ALL their friends!!

THAT should do the trick!! :shock: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great photos Gene! I found our Santa hat today and tried to put it on Cali. Yeah, right! That's as far as I got with a Christmas picture today. I'll have to see what I can do instead.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
WOW they are all great - Miko definitely looks ticked off in 2nd picture

last one is super - Rumor looks like he is Daddy's boy and he is gorgeous, great job and grooming him !

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE The BLOOPER OUTTAKES!!! hahaha they are sooooo funny!!!

and Congrats on getting ONE!! how many hours did it take? hahhahaaa

i am still wondering if i am up to trying XMAS photo with my 3 doodles hahhaaa

OH GENE you have a TINY TYPO in your post title

POTOS??? is that an uppity way of saying photos? hahahhaa

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wow...fantastic pics Gene. Just Great. Us Doodle owners know the fun you must be having. One big happy family. The final one is priceless. Nice job.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Gene! They are great pictures! You have a lovely smile, you know that?

Diane...if Dakota gets any more beautiful I am going to steal him! Love the new Avatar!

Kari sent me the Avatar that I am using...it is hard to see, but that IS a doodle with a pretty sad pair of antlers, at that! This is Yoda, one of my guide dogs in training for the Guide Dogs of America....below I am going to post one of Yasmine, another of our GDA pups, with Santa...and last year's picture of Bayley that still cracks me up...she looks like I feel!

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahaha, thanks guys! (Gene I am so glad you are partial to Jonah and his look-alikes!...although I think that Jonah might be insulted to think he looks like this picture!)
Bay is really much prettier... she had just had pups and was in no mood for frivolity...I can understand that! I had my kids 30-some-odd years ago and I am still in no mood for frivolity!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
ROFL Jac, I can SO understand that!
While at the clinic this am my Dr offered to write me a script to make my kids move out! I thought maybe my ornery mood lately was menopause or my thyroid getting out of balance again... she said no, it's trying to live with young adult children who should be out on their own by now.

Gotta love my Dr. :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, my gosh, Tink...that is sooooo true!
I love my kids, dearly, but I can tell you that my life actually began when they moved out and started their own "adventures"!
I had one very lonely Christmas, the first time I was absolutely alone for the holiday and I knew that I would wake up alone on Christmas morning, with no one to share the gifting or coffee or the lights...it was very sad...but after that...
Paarrtteeeee!
Now I can enjoy my life, the way I want to...and I can't tell you how many times people used to visit (before I got dogs) and tell me how QUIET it was! hahaha...now that we have dogs, I don't get that comment much.
I love your doctor!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts