Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom saw this earlier today, and even though I've probably outgrown stuffed animals, she said she HAD to get it for me!

Does that look like anyone we know??

The stuffed Tyke even feels like she has doodle hair!!

G

·
The look identical!!! That is too cute! I need a Maya doll so when I am on the road I can cuddle up with the stuffed Maya.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well how sweet is that!!! But not like the real Tyke of course..NOBODY could ever replace that little cutie!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wouldn't it be great if they did Sue??!! A Denver sized stuffed doll would be adorable!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HOW cute!!! now ya can have 2 little tykes :wink: :D :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mindi, "stuffed Tyke" is up on my bed where "real Tyke" can't get to it! Poor Tyke thought it was for her! I wouldn't mind sharing, except the stuffed Tyke has plastic eyes and nose, and I wouldn't want real Tyke to swallow them!!! :shock:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Wow, that really is sweet!! Do you know the brand of the stuffie? My little 4 year old is in love with your Tyke and if I got him that stuffie he would be so thrilled!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
WOW, that is dead-on for Tyke alright! She just kills me with cuteness.....

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lily, believe it or not, the stuffie is made by TY (the beenie babies company!) And the real Tyke sends your 4-year-old a big slurpy kiss!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
According to the Ty Toy Company, Tyke is called "Brodie" and is a Ty Classic stuffie - hope that helps!! Although I DO think they need to change the name!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
tykesmom said:
Wouldn't it be great if they did Sue??!! A Denver sized stuffed doll would be adorable!!!
I'd purchase one in a heartbeat! :D LOVE the Tyke doll!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts