Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JJ's latest behavior is chewing all of his toys to bits!! He got the neighbor boys soccer ball this afternoon! My question is this, if he's chewing his toys instead of my shoes and the remote, is that ok??? It seems pretty destructive to me.
He just turned a year in January.
He is really learning a lot, It seems like he goes in spurts where he is actually starting to understand all the rules etc.. and then he tests to the limit, much like a 2 year old boy.
I feel like we are really hard on him sometimes but he is really stubborn it appears.
He is spoiled so good!
I love our big,shedding,shredding labradoodle!
Thanks for all the info i get from this site. No one around here has a dog like JJ, so it's hard to know who to ask sometimes or who to entrust with his welfare;grooming,vet care.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
As long as JJ is chewing his toys, that is fine, that is what they are for. It is very important that JJ always knows you are the "alpha". They will test you and test you and test you some more, but you must stand firm. They are so intelligent and they have to be kept busy while young so they don't get into trouble. The end result is sooooo worth it :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts