Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lani and Toby have been stalking each other lately. I hasppened to grab the camera and caught Lani lunging at Toby. Turn up the volume and hear the clicking doodle teeth. :lol: They are too funny!

·
Registered
670 Posts
OMG! Too funny! Thanks for posting! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...very cute. that looks like the same game our 2 play nightly. one plays hard to get and then tries to surprise the other :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Lisa...
Great Video! I love how they stopped ... looked to the left .... looked to the right .... gave it a think and resumed rasslin'! Too cute!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Lisa....insert my two and it would be the same....Jonah teeth clicker....Miko the barker to get ir started again! Great video....you made my morning!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW LISA....now that is a great video!!!! i love it!!!

can't tell you how many times i try to capture what you did, but my doodles stop when i go to tape it hahhahaa

the teeth clicking is great hahhaha as well the jumps, lunges and how all of a sudden they stop...and then start again!!!

thanks for posting this !!! Lani and Toby are hysterical

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Very cute! I love the way when one stops, the other stirs the pot to get the wrestling going again! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well that certainly was a revelation!!!! I've NEVER heard a dog click his teeth before!!!! That video cracked me up!!! Thanks Lisa!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Raleighsmom said:
Well that certainly was a revelation!!!! I've NEVER heard a dog click his teeth before!!!! That video cracked me up!!! Thanks Lisa!! :wink:
Kathie we can take care of that, you need another doodle! Raleigh will thank you. :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very adorable video, Lisa! I always turn the camera off when the action seems to be over and then I miss the whole thing! Good job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts