Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, its been a bit crazy lately and I havent been able to keep up as well as I would like, so here are some updates...

Yep, he still thinks of himself as a track star and runs laps around the core of the house. Although the transitions from hardwood to carpet, back to hardwood, and again to carpet can be entertaining... then add the obstacles of an island in the kitchen (hardwood), and pool table then a foosball table (carpet) it makes for sheer entertainment...
To that mix add a 12 yr old boy that is either chasing, or being chased, and you have slapstick comedy at its finest. :lol:

Then when Bandit gets tired of that and I have a sit on the floor... this is what happens:

Yep, you guessed it. Worlds Biggest Lap Dog Im the only one around the house that has a lap big enough to be sat upon.

Then I decide to sit back down and watch a show I TIVO'd, well that goes fine until:

He has found his reflection in the fireplace/TV/doors, etc in the evenings which he decides to, being the tough guy he is :roll: , growl and bark at himself. It really is a RIOT!

When all the fun and games are over... its time to chill:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahahahaha! Keith, these pics (and the one in my mind of the chase) are priceless! You certainly have a way with a story...I am laughing out loud!
Thanks for sharing, Bandit is so adorable...and makes a fiiiine lap dog!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
oh what a RIOT!!
I love the story behind the pictures!
I had forgotten about the comedy of a dog finding its reflection...what a HOOT!

I'm so glad others can see what a sweet lap-baby Bandit is! And don't hurt yourself by letting that getting-bigger boy sit on you! :wink:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PFFFFFFBBBTTTT!!!! :p

Yeah, like lil ol Bandit is gonna hurt ME!?!?!!! :lol:

Maybe Kyren, but they are close to the same weight. Bandit is catching up to him QUICKLY. I would definitely estimate Bandit to be 65-70# The furry boy just keeps gettin bigger.

Tia's Dad came back into town last night, just passing through this time, and he asked. "Whatcha been feedin that boy, miracle grow?"

He apparently thinks that Bandit has noticibally in the past two weeks that he was last here.

I have a hard time not laughin my head off when he starts barkin like a maniac. Oh yeah, I forgot the past two days it was SOOO nice out, that I opened the sliding glass dorr and shut the screen... :lol: well... Bandit tried going right through, like Sheeba did the first time she came over.
Fortunately is was only the soft screen and not the hard glass.

The quick turn of the head and look of, "Hey, what's so funny? You see me laughin here?" was hysterical. Then top it off with the "Oh, well, dee da dee, lets play!" look of the lab kicked in.

Hes good for comedic fodder if nothing else... 8)

·
Registered
689 Posts
I showed those pictures to my husband and the did the "awww" thing...then I asked if he thought the dog in the picture looked like Chester---He thought it WAS Chester.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts