Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two human boys and I went to our local Zoo today. I would love to show you pictures of photo shopped animals with doodles but alas the software for my new computer hasn't arrived yet. So in the meantime...here are some pictures to enjoy. Or not. :lol:

This guy kind of reminded me of Copper with his hair long. Just kidding Jac :wink:

Red Panda

Cute guy holding stick with his foot

An Ant Eater

Sumatra Tiger

Jaguar

A couple of Snow Leopards

And I couldn't leave without a picture of my favorite, the Zebra

As we were walking out I commented to my boys that my legs were sore. Youngest says, "What do expect for being over half a century old!" Out of the mouths of babes. Geesh!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow those are some neat pictures that remind me i need to visit the zoo myself. Thanks :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey, Vicky, you changed your name! I didn't know it was you until the end!
Nice pics! (Not sure about the hair comment tho...!! LOL)
Aren't kids kind??? Once, one of my darling sons (watching me do laundry) asked me "Mom, why, when you bend over, does your bottom go waaaaaaay out?" as he stretched his little arms as far as they could reach! Yikes! And that was when I was thin! (Or so I thought!)
My little Cherie looks so much like Copper.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NICE avitar Jac!!! and that doodle is toooooooooo cute!!! :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks, Ann Marie, she is one we are keeping for our breeding program! We will keep her brother too...they are both simply adorable! (And, it will soon be time to retire my older dogs...so I need to prepare to keep their lines going. :D )

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Doggonecrazy said:
My two human boys and I went to our local Zoo today. I would love to show you pictures of photo shopped animals with doodles but alas the software for my new computer hasn't arrived yet. So in the meantime...here are some pictures to enjoy. Or not. :lol:

what kind of software did you order?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sue, "Cheeky" I like it. Much more kinder than the word I was thinking of. lol

Hey Jac, I changed my name for my new computer. Cherie does look very much like Copper Dood. He was so good when visiting Steve's family for Thanksgiving. You would be proud.

Vanessa, I'm looking forward to trying to do something with the photos. I doubt I will be able to match your talent. :lol:

Mary, I am going to try Photo Shop Elements 6. It will be my first experience with Adobe, I've used Corel in the past.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Vicky ... Beautiful Photos of a fun day. And you know you'll be telling that tale about your little one for years to come! :D

Like I'm telling this one :oops: I was reading to my sister's 4 year old, my 2 year old nephew playing 'twucks' on the floor.
Their brand new baby brother wailing away in the background ... the 2 year asked "Why is Mawcus (Marcus) 'cwying'?
I said that he probably wanted a snack (My sister was getting ready to nurse him.)
He then asked why I didn't give him a snack, and I replied that I couldn't.

His response: "Is that because you don't have any boobs!?!" :shock: :shock:

That 2 year old is now the top engineering student of his college freshman class. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
HAHAHA, Mary! Good one!

Hey! I have Photo Shop Elements! I have never tried to learn it! Guess when I find the time, I can make great dancing thingies too! Cool!

Vicky...I am ALWAYS proud of Copper! You know, he was my first baby to leave...my very first. And it was so hard...but now that I see him with you and your family, I am so happy for him! He IS a good boy...and I will always love him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts