Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a black F1, about 11 weeks old. He has tiny little hairs that shed only when I bathe him so far. I cannot pull anything out with my fingers.

I bathed him for the first time and I know those tiny little hairs need to be removed as they catch on my clothes. I tried all my brushing tools I used with my previous golden retriever but nothing seemed to remove the hairs (slicker, shedding blade, rake, pin brush etc I had them all).

After reading the forum I decided to try the Furminator. Unbelievable! I got all those tiny hairs out plus more. I could do one of their commercials with all the hair lying around the pup. I never thought there was something more out there then I already had. Why didn't I have this tool when I had my heavy heavy golden retriever? This would have made life so much nicer. If you haven't tried it please do. Bailey's coat is wiry and wavy and quite thin. By the way, Bailey hates to be brushed but this one made him roll onto his back so I could get his tummy!

·
Registered
459 Posts
It was a godsend with Lucy blowing her puppy coat too. Lucy decided to destroy the handle one day but it still works great. Worth EVERY penny.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I have a copycat type of Furminator that is great when i use on Max , otherwise he sheds

·
Registered
126 Posts
I also love the furminator. I use it once a week or so on Tucker and seems to do well. I'm sure when the "F -Train" (Frankie) blows his puppy coat it will be great. My son calls the boys T-Dog and F-Train. Who knows why? It's probably something awlful and I'm too dumb to know it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts