Discussion Starter #1
Hmm
My Dad is eating something, looks and smells like chicken. Oh boy i know
The face, I tell myself Do the Face

and Bingo works everytime a piece of chicken comes my way

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE that is a classic!!! hahhahaa Denver is goooooooood---he's got that one down pat...how question is did his dad share the chicken? :wink:

Here's Princess Peanut who is NOT allowed on furniture???
Yup there's daddy Dave's little girl on our chair today, he told me red is her color :roll:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
All she need's is a cape and a crown!!! And YOU are all her subjects! ha-ha....GREAT picture Annmarie! :D
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Hey Denver....The face worked on me....Want some chicken?? All you have to do is come on down to Ohio.... :wink:

It looks like Peanut's saying....I'm sorry, but I believe the floor is for dogs, NOT for a Princess!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Hey Denver my mom boils chicken and beef every few days here for me...want some? come on over i'll give ya directions if you need them for your mommie

sincerely
MAX (who doesn't mind sharing UNLIKE your daddy) :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie I lvoe peanut but must say NO at least 20times a day hahahhaa
she does use that cute innocent look alot but i laugh in the next room so she can't hear me (laughing AFTER i say no):wink:

I just lov these doodle pics of " oh boy oh boy they have foooooood!"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ha ha..You're right! I DO remember Carol Channing.. :? Dakota does look like her....ALL the Doods on this forum are terrific, and bring so much to our lives....especially the humor!
Kathie, Raleigh and Molly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts