Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Raleigh ended his Labor Day, laboring.....in fact he labored all week end as you saw in the post from Saturday!!! Not to be outdone by himself on Saturday, he ended the 3 day weekend with THIS!!!!!
OH Geeeee-nnneeeee...WHEN DOES THIS END??????When did Jonah stop all of this???? Raleigh will be 1 yr.old on October 9th...will he mature the next day??????? Bwahahahahahaha...yeah...right!

Minus one pair of sneakers now...

AND..................

One more hole in the cushion...this time the loveseat!!!! Thank heavens it's 'flippable'!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie....take some valium honey and you wont' notice a thing
or better yet give it to Raleigh? :shock: hahhahhaaaaaaa

Peanut is in the same stage at 9mos old. I feel your pain hahahhaaaa and can laugh with you. OH remember how we talked about you visiting? uh, maybe we should wait till Raleigh matures a bit :wink: hahahhaaaaa

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
OH Geeeee-nnneeeee...WHEN DOES THIS END??????When did Jonah stop all of this????
Let's see.....Jonah stopped....tomorrow??, I hope!! :roll:

Dexter....I think someone wants to be "Mr. September" in the doodle destruction calendar! :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Dexter....I think someone wants to be "Mr. September" in the doodle destruction calendar!
Miss August may have something to say about that! Mom and Ebbe spent most of Labor Day weekend alone together. My Marc had to work all of it (16 hourse on Sunday :cry: ). Visits to the dog park and many walks helped and she was pretty good, but .... during an attempt to get a little housecleaning accomplished, the gutteral growl of a doodle was heard. I entered the living room and she was in the middle of dog and inanimate object combat with the ottoman! :twisted: It is lightweight enough for her to pick up and shake and even try to run around! Luckily the only damaged suffered (this time :roll: ) was a doodle slobber top coat ... but, I dread the day the tooth goes in and the fluff comes out!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What are you doing My Man?????????????
Stop that destruction do you hear me??????????
Chill and lay low buddy, the humans reward you more
when you do not destroy their things and in return they
buy you more toys.

Best Bud
Denver

·
Registered
728 Posts
Echo & Stihl were at it also this weekend. I "lost" a slipper, a pair of sandals, a coaster, guinea pig bedding, and the contents of a 50 gal. trash can scattered around the office! There are several other objects that were saved. 9 months old is bad!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, Raleigh and Cali share the same birthday! She'll be one on October 9th too!

She's been a lot better about chewing on stuff lately. Dare I say that out loud?! I still watch her like a hawk though. She does seem to direct all her chewing at her rawhide bones and she goes after those very intensely. I'm crossing my fingers we don't have any relapses. We try to get in a really long walk in the morning and that helps a lot. She also spends her time at the back door on squirrel lookout, to the extent of ignoring her breakfast. She hasn't eaten yet, it's almost noon and she went on a 3 mile walk this morning! I'm beginning to think she is turning her nose up at her food and I need to change brands. I'd go for the Canidae you all recommend if it were more convenient to obtain - there's not an outlet with a nearby Duncan Donuts like some of you have. Which is probably a good thing! Too tempting Anyone else's doodles not eating much lately?

On squirrel lookout:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
that photo of cali is so cute!

the 9-12 month stage is bad! All of a sudden after 12 mos Dex got much better. He still steals (shoes, socks, garbage from a can) but most of the other bad behavior is much better.

Yesterday he got a hold of our neighbor's shoe (she's 9) and was running all around the yard with it ("drop it Dexter" was not happening). Then Kirby tried to take it...in addition, Dex found himself a sock yesterday and Kirby tried to take it from him. I looked at Kirby and said "wait, you don't steal socks" and he let go...haha

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Leslie ... was your neighbor's shoe a Croc? I'm convinced that the shoe's creator figured "let's make them look like a dog chewy ... then we'll just keep selling them to the same wearer!"

My flip flops are safe if Marc leaves his Crocs out in the open (he's on his third pair this summer) :shock: :lol: !

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MEG (aka Calimom) you KNOW you just jinxed yourself :wink: hahahhaaa

ditto , amen , i hear ya
...........Peanut is a full 9 month old sweet little conniving sneaky adorable devil princess DOODLE!!! she is so lucky i love her hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Max however not to be outdone by peanut, once in a great while steals something and plops at peanut's feet so SHE gets in trouble, not him and then runs off to hide in his crate :shock:

·
Registered
728 Posts
MaxandMe said:
Max however not to be outdone by peanut, once in a great while steals something and plops at peanut's feet so SHE gets in trouble, not him and then runs off to hide in his crate :shock:
Pretty smart doodle you got there!

G

·
I am hiding this thread from Maya. She is only four months old and maybe if she doesn't see it she won't be a little devil at nine months!! One can always dream right?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
While Cali isn't chewing shoes right now, she is testing the waters. We recently took down the stair gates because my daughter was going to visit from college. Being only 5'1", the gates are too high for her to hurdle. So, we've been trying to impress upon Cali that she can't go upstairs, even though the gates are down. It's just too tempting for her when she hears people upstairs. She just slinks upstairs even as we're saying no. It's one of those situations where she knows she's not supposed to but chooses to anyway! Sigh :roll:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OHHHHHH Cali!!!!! My Mommy made a mistake!!!! :shock: She shoulda known better to go check for herself instead of asking Dad what my birthday was.....we DON'T share the same birthday.. :cry: :cry: That would have been fun! But my birthday is Oct.6th!!!! She checked my papers just to be sure! But we're close...does that count????

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
My Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary
is on October 8th so we are celebrating on that day too.

Denver
P.S
The cats say I have to go get the gift this year.
Think they are pulling my tail??????????????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts