Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today Mia and I went for a very long walk in the very wet and very muddy woods. She's learning to walk "off leash" by dragging her leash behind her. She's doing really well and is good about checking in with me when she gets a little ahead ... and a short "here" brings her bounding back to my side.

I'm quite impressed and encouraged. :D

All that freedom means more opportunity to find the wettest, muddiest route to get from point A to point B. When we got back today I thought my little apricot fluff ball had been replaced by a blackish brown rat with long ringlety hair.

It was straight upstairs and into the shower for her. She was not impressed.

But it gave me chance to get my own (somewhat blurry) shot of a miniature Chinese crested doodle.

She's now curled up sleeping ... still a bit damp because she really does not like the hairdryer. Good thing we have radiant heat floors. :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
great photo :) Looks a lot like the one I took at Dex's last bath.
I have to agree and now am beginning to wonder if Mia's genes got crossed with Lani and Dex;s..possilbe new breed of doodlism? hahhahha

I LOV the PHOTO!!! how do you capture that?? are you setting a shutter speed?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Im totally with ya Sessa, but, then again, I have a bobblehead Pope in my jeep. I think John-Paul would love to have a bobblehead Mia or Dex at his side. Now if they would only make a bobblehead Gene. . .

LizziesMom

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
eetubbs said:
Now if they would only make a bobblehead Gene. . .

LizziesMom
WOW...we have a post "as Mia's world turns"....next topic should be "as the forum turns against Gene"! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
eetubbs said:
Now if they would only make a bobblehead Gene. . .

LizziesMom
WOW...we have a post "as Mia's world turns"....next topic should be "as the forum turns against Gene"! :shock: :lol:
Or Gene's General Hospital ...as Jonah and MIKO may end up getting him committed for a litte R&R :wink: oh let's not forget the basketweaving courses they have too :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Or Gene's General Hospital ...as you'll be on Ward D (for demented) hahhahaa
Bahahahahaah
I want to watch that one!!! but wait, We could have "The Genes of Our Lives, or Doodle World starring our very own Gene he gets to be the star unless anyone else has body parts hanging around their house baahahahhhaah

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Kathryn

I know what you mean about the mud, Denver needs a bath almost
every day lately. Cause of his colour though it does not show in pictures so well. Great news with the leash training, sounds like you are doing wonderful.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
here's a pic of the Gene's General Hospital in Mexico they're rebuilding from the ruins

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kathyrn...can you imagine the FUN Mia would have romping in that mayan ruin???!!!! it's muddy when wet , I know i was there :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene one thing's for sure Max and peanut won't get muddy like Mia in there with me....OH by the way, is that a picture of you when you were committed the 1st time???

Kathryn...i am now going to bed and will let you take back over your own topic...sorry kinda lost it for awhile :wink:

UH, sue please let's stay on topic...you're eggin on the peanut gallery fan GENE

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sue's home as a child and where she learned the word Camoing? :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sue's home now and Why Dexter does Doodle runs in circles :wink:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts