Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, when I came home from work I noticed a chewed up dryer sheet on the floor and that I didn't hear Lani, our 15 week old doodle, moving around in her crate. I walked into the living room to see that the door to the crate was open. I looked outside to see if your neighbor had her in the backyard, no Lani! So I went upstairs to my husbands office to see if he had her, he said no maybe Dorsey had her outside, checked again NO LANI! We ran downstairs to check the kids rooms, NO LANI! We went upstairs and figured that the cats weren't having a fit so she couldn't be in our room! Then I heard a faint tinkling of her ID tag coming from OUR ROOM! I went in to discover that she snuck by the cats went into the bathroom and ate ALL their dry food and licked clean their moist food bowls, at almost the same moment the cats reaized that she was in THEIR SPACE and our 17 pound cat, Shadow, charged her. We are not sure, but she was probably loose for about 30 - 40 minutes. Luckily nothing bad happened! Needless to say today we added a second lock to her crate that she CAN'T OPEN. She is TOO SMART for her own good!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lani is a joy, adorable and does get what she wants!!! :lol: Her eyes are kind of a green/amber color ringed in blue. We are waiting to see if they will change to blue. The last time we saw the vet he said they still could change - time till tell! Her eyes seen to have human expressions, probably why she gets what she wants! :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
We've mentioned before the expressive Doodle eyes. They say so much with them.
Lani could get away with anything!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Lani has the most soulful face...what a beauty! (By the way, I was the guest above. Sorry, didn't get logged in.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.