Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
know what? I just wanted to thank everyone here on this forum

why?

for YOUR patience, JOKES, experiences, advice, real concern, sharing pictures, stories, acts of generousity (like Tanner), sincerity, laughter, and much much more!!!

I have devolped a sense of friendship , trust, and feeling of " yes Max and I" fit in--- hhahaha as other non-dog/doodle owners just dont' get it?

I know I can come here for REAL people who really do love their doodles and life!!! and OH yeah their kids too :wink:

There is a commonality we share: DOODLES and oodles of laughter along with patience hahahaha always funnier when it's someone else's doodle though :wink:

So to EVERYONE

Thanks sooooooooo much for everything
(and putting up with my corny jokes/teasing) :shock: :wink: :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Well, thank YOU, Annmarie! You are a great asset to the forum with your sense of humor and creativity and advice, too! You have really "livened" up the place! :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I could not agree more as the Doodle owners here just "get it".
How tired I am of people saying to me "Your dog is part poodle and lab and then they ask why. I have given every kind of comeback from serious to joking. But here I face none of that and I love it.
So from the bottom of my heart thanks to you all for this great forum.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Yes I am proud to be a doodleholic, and to be a part of this on-line family! While my friends and family don't really "get" the obsession, it's great to have friends who do!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we sure do Seazr/Diane!!!! hahhahaha

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing, I've finally found some other people that are as crazy about their dogs as I am with mine! This is SO fantastic!! You all can appreciate the pictures and stories of each other's Doodles. Most people look at me like I've lost my mind when I talk about my dogs but you are my kind of people! I can come in here and laugh so hard and also cry sometimes because we can share with each other the good and the bad. Doodles and Doodle owners are the best!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once again, this forum also provides sanity in finding commonality amongst others with doodles and what we go thru:

love, laughter, tears, hugs, happiness, hope, sharing and sincerity.

Ok then there's some that tease :shock: though I won't name names as I really don't know WHO those people are:shock: :wink: :D :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I agree that it's not everywhere you can go that people understand the special bond we doodleholics have with our Doodles. This is such a fun forum where people can just let their hair down and not worry about being judged. I am very grateful to each and every one of you for being there and for adding such "spice" to this forum. When I need a smile I can always count on Annmarie or Gene for a giggle :wink:

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is a great post.. isn't it amazing how our doodles have brought us all together as friends !! Kathy, Lizzie and Louie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My fiance DAVE last night said he's sooooo happy I found this form and how wonderful it is!!
He's a bit shy about saying anything as i've told him to come on and say HI....he'd rather ask me daily what's new in the DOODLE NEWS

this site is a godsend!!! shame we all live so far apart
Maybe a Rochester Doodle Romp will become a reality?!

Either way, this site is like the best kept secret of true people and their doodles!

·
Registered
71 Posts
:cry: Wahhhh I am so jealous, No doodle here yet! My dd saved her money for the last year to get a doodle, she did odd jobs and everything to make money. I think $900 for an 8 year old is amazing, but she's a pretty determined gal. She even has a gift bag ready, she went to pet-co and bought a kong toy, a squeeky ball, biscuts and a collar and leash (pink of course) she also bought a pink bandana. She put it in a little gift bag and it sits in her room gathering dust :(

We even called Right Paw Obedience School, she wants to have a therapy dog and we told her we would pay for the classes. Just a waitin' for our little gal :?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Either way, this site is like the best kept secret of true people and their doodles!
Totally agree. My hubby likes to read over my shoulder as well, but he knows how much this place means to me, and how much help we get here in raising our Doodle and he likes that, he is just not a forum kind of guy.
So he lives through me and my postings. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts