Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for your help the other day explaining the difference in F1 & F1B breeds. My son and his girlfriend are now the proud owners of 10 week old Dexter - the pic is on my avatar. I'm meeting him tonite. Can't wait to introduce him to my labradoodle - wonder if they recognize each other as the same breed :D .

Great forum - I know we'll be using this website a lot for reference!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh he's so adorable!! What a sweet face!! Congratulations to your son and DIL!!

(great name by the way..... :lol: )

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Dexter is adorable!! congrats!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool beans. It is good to have extended family dogs get along and play together.

Not sure if dogs recognize each other by breed as much as what they have been eating and rolling in.

And labradoodles in particular can be so different -- a doodle like our new dog looks more lab-like while others are more poodle looking in their coat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool beans. It is good to have extended family dogs get along and play together.

Not sure if dogs recognize each other by breed as much as what they have been eating and rolling in.

And labradoodles in particular can be so different -- a doodle like our new dog looks more lab-like while others are more poodle looking in their coat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kailee and Dexter met last night. They played so well together and Kailee (who is eight) was so gentle with him. I swear they know they're the same breed :D

I wish Dexter lived closer to me so they could play more often, but I'm hoping he comes to visit us often. At least we have him until Sunday so there will be plenty of bonding time!!! Will get more pics this weekend!

Thanks for the kind words!
Joyce

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Wonderful!!! Dexter's adorable by the way.
I used to live in NoVa, how far away is Dexter from you? And where did you get your Doodle from, all those years ago? I know a couple of breeders in that area, since we lived there from 86-'00, so I can't always contain my curiosity about things in the DelMarVa area!

(we also reminisce fondly of our days going to the Outer Banks....sigh)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts