Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to thank you for all of your support throughout this whole process. You are wonderful giving people and you give so much to those on these forums. I feel so lucky to have had the forums to help me through this whole research and selection process.

The other day I was looking through my doodle links and came across the first breeder that I had found. They now breed ALL kinds of mixes and I cannot help thinking that they cannot possibly be a careful or quality operation, and I am ao thankful that had the support of the forums to ask all of my questions... and thus choose a trusted and respected breeder. I know I made the right choice, partially due to you all!

BIG thank yous especially to MARK!!! and Jac, Michael (x2), Di, Maureen, Shannon, Susie, Linda, LeeAnn, Terri Stacy, Holly and Doro!!! (And any of the other Sr. members who helped me out a lot that I may have forgotten)

I will post pics sometime this weekend when we get Sammy home and settled!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
You are very welcome, Kelly! We have enjoyed being a part of your search and your selection!
I can't wait to see your pics and to hear all about your first day!
You have waited a very long time, now...enjoy the rewards!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
You are welcome I feel if one puppy gets a good home because of some advice we can give that is good thing. Now if we could just shut down the bad breeders who don't care about the puppies or the families they are going to the world would be a better place. My heart goes out to all the little puppies out there in the cold or without enough to eat.

And Thank You to Mark for creating the forum...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Kelly you are SO right. I have NO dog experience whatsoever and have learned SOOOOO much from all these people willing the share their knowledge, opinions and suggestions. Its GREAT to have a place to turn.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Kelly, it is so sweet of you to thank us. And it is so rewarding to know that potential puppy buyers are taking the time to research where they are getting their puppies from. I have noticed such a HUGE change in the last few years in the breeding industry and the general public. More and more people are really doing their homework and making sure their puppies are coming from responsible breeders thanks to forums like this one and the media's coverage on puppy mills. We all need to spred the importance of asking the right questions and getting references. Little by little we can all do our part in making it harder for these puppy mills to produce these poor helpless creatures that are bred with no concern to their health or temperament, much less to the quality of life they will lead.

Have a wonderful weekend with your new family member and we all look forward to seeing pics of Sammy in her new home :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts