Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for all the prayers for Daddy and us, and all your support, it means so much to us.

Daddy was moved to a Rehab facility around 5pm Wednesday. He will have physical therapy Mon-Fri, but most likely won't start until Monday due to the holiday.
They expect him to be there 2-4 weeks, odds are he will have to go to an assisted living from there, doesn't look like he will be able to come home at this point.
He also is showing signs of kidney failure, they are watching that, checking his labs and if it gets worse, he could have to start dialysis :(

Again, thank you for your thoughts, prayers and support

Mary & Donny
Annabelle sends smoochies :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((Mary))))))))) i will continue to say prayers for you , your dad and your family. May you have a nice Thanksgiving! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much !

we spent all afternoon/early evening with Daddy today. He seemed to be having a good day, ate well, beat me in checkers several times, played some cards adn watched footbal. My biggest concern is the kidney failure, they are hoping it will not progress but its a wait and see thing.

Thanks again - you guys are the greatest :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Mary,

Good thoughts for your Daddy and for you. Your entry has brought back many memories of my own folks. Take each day as it comes, keep your faith and take care of yourself.

Prayers! Mary

·
Registered
103 Posts
Many more prayers for you and your Dad Mary. (((((())))))

My Dad was close to start dialysis quite a few years ago. Guess what? He never has had to start. It's a miracle how things can improve. So hang in there and I'll be praying for you all.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hang in there Mary - thinking about you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts